Do you drink enough water?

I am not a cola fan and could not tell you whether I was drinking Coke or Pepsi let alone Diet or WHATEVER

CocaCola is the DRINK of the DEVIL. I mean it even LOOKS LIKE a WITCH'S POTION.

I'm a sugar fiend, so I much prefer proper Coke. But Coke Zero at least tastes of Coke. Diet Coke somehow has less flavour than water.

Reactions: GNL
I'm always tempted to move to Scotland just because Irn Bru is as readily available up there as stupid old Coke/Pepsi is down here.

I always seem to notice Irn Bru in places like B&M and Home Bargains, but rarely anywhere else.

I always find it odd that Irn Bru never really took off anywhere except Scotland. Every child up here craved the high sugar content and 100’s of E numbers.

I am not a cola fan and could not tell you whether I was drinking Coke or Pepsi let alone Diet or WHATEVER

Your avatar!:shock::D I've tried searching for a topic for that show but thought maybe nobody liked it from here.

I appreciate that this opinion will probably look like it deserves a :manson: at face value, but Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi is genuinely very very good and is my favourite soft drink.

I appreciate that this opinion will probably look like it deserves a :manson: at face value, but Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi is genuinely very very good and is my favourite soft drink.

Isn’t that just fizzy brown water?

Absolute agreement. Caffeine free Diet Coke is VILE and just water but CFDP is actually really nice. With a slice of lime in it is even better.

(I have a caffeine intolerance by the way, since I was told to give it up because of my ongoing stomach problems. Now if I ever have it I go all red and get RIDICULOUSLY over anxious and tense! :D )

I think having a gluten or caffeine intolerance would finish me off.

Take your disgusting fizzy juice chat out of this thread :angry:

Oh now I LOVE a LILT! And Facebook memories reminds me it was ON THIS DAY six years ago I decided to dress up as THE LILT MAN whilst off my tits at Farm Fest :disco:

10593177_10152569935662040_4037448477158599607_n.jpg

I could never tell the difference between Coke or Pepsi, but I hate the taste of diet Coke, Zero however tastes just the same.

But either way; Coke/Pepsi tastes best when it’s old and all the frizz is gone.

There’s a problem with the whole BLM movement right there- I won’t be able to walk around shouting TOTALLY TROPICAL in a bad Jamaican accent at random festival goers anymore, will I? :(

I'm always tempted to move to Scotland just because Irn Bru is as readily available up there as stupid old Coke/Pepsi is down here.

I remember a car pulling up beside me in Manchester and a Glaswegian man poking his head out to ask me where I'd got the bottle of IRN BRU I was carrying :D Apparently he'd had trouble finding the nectar of the Gods below the border :(

Iron Brew :tongueout: Which is also what the cheapo supermarket own brand versions of it tend to be called :D

Vimto > Ribena

I still have huge resentment over the fact that they basically RUINED Ribena after the introduction of the sugar tax. It was my childhood cordial of choice.

It tastes like medicated mouthwash now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom