Do you drive?

Can you drive?

• Total voters
I don't in London as there's no bloody point, but I do when I'm back home. If you don't drive in NZ you ain't going ANYWHERE.

I LOVE cars and so does my husband. We usually have 3 on the go as he loves old bangers - sorry CLASSIC CARS.

How would you manage without a car where you live?

I've said before that we'd like to retire to the coast - probably Dorset or South Devon, but I do worry that what is a reasonably easy life without a car in Bristol would be a lot harder in a small coastal town.

How would you manage without a car where you live?

I've said before that we'd like to retire to the coast - probably Dorset or South Devon, but I do worry that what is a reasonably easy life without a car in Bristol would be a lot harder in a small coastal town.
Depends where you live I guess. There’s a train station in Tiverton that goes to Exeter, Taunton, Bristol, London etc. Can’t say I’ve ever used it. Got nothing to wear on public transport.

I keep looking at electric cars. I think I’d like to upgrade mine to the electric version in the next couple of years. They’re the same price and my daily commute is only a few miles.

Tell us what the bloody car is then! Prick tease.

A Seat Leon FR. It’s a really good car.

a mate who had a long career in car dealerships said always VW engines are the best, if you’re not going to get a proper sports or flashy car. I would have liked a BMW but I really don’t need it. Leon is a perfect next step down.

I’ve got a Kia Pro_Ceed which will be ten years old next month :O

I could get a new car but it’s been an absolute work horse tbh and when lockdown came in it seemed even more pointless to get anything new as I was wanking from home so much. I do check out lease deals now and then though as there’s some absolute steals to be had if you’re not picky.

a mate who had a long career in car dealerships said always VW engines are the best, if you’re not going to get a proper sports or flashy car. I would have liked a BMW but I really don’t need it. Leon is a perfect next step down.
I would love a BMW! Came very close to buying one a few years ago but it sold before I could see it. One day...

I can totally see you in a Seat Leon funks. Boy racer.

I would be completely LOST without a car in my neck of the alpine woods.

But I think I'd do well to put some money aside for summer next year because I'm not sure my Opel Astra is gonna survive the technical inspection in June.

I would be completely LOST without a car in my neck of the alpine woods.

But I think I'd do well to put some money aside for summer next year because I'm not sure my Opel Astra is gonna survive the technical inspection in June.

The Opel badge on Vauxhall cars absolutely blew my mind on the Dreamcast’s Metropolis Street Racer back in the day. So glamorous compared to boring old “Vauxhall”

Everytime this thread gets bumped, it reminds me of what a failure I am :(:(:(

Oooh we're car twins <3 Except ours is not an FR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom