DO YOU LIKE BRITBOX?

Rita

User
Is it a streaming service? I have heard of it, but never actually looked in to it.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I had a free trial but cancelled it just before I was charged. Really don't see the point.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Isn’t it just the same kind of stuff that is repeated all the time on the likes of UK Gold, Drama and ITV3/4?

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Isn’t it just the same kind of stuff that is repeated all the time on the likes of UK Gold, Drama and ITV3/4?

Very much so. You may need to wait a bit longer, but with so much tv out there for free or more popular platforms, that's not really a hardship.

Rita

User
I have the full package with Sky Q and Netflix. What is on there that I can’t currently view?

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
IF YOU'RE ON EE, YOU CAN GET SIX MONTHS FOR FREE
That's the offer I had, but it expired the end of October. I think I used it about three or four times in that period.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I think they will go under in the UK within a year. I suspect there may well be enough of a market in the US to continue, but not here.

Rita

User
Can I view what is on there before I purchase? Do I need a box? :confused:

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
When the hell is Hulu coming to the UK? Not that I need another thing to subscribe to, but they have loads of stuff that isn’t on here.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
When the hell is Hulu coming to the UK? Not that I need another thing to subscribe to, but they have loads of stuff that isn’t on here.

That's the issue I have with BritBox. I think the majority of what they have has previously been on/or is still on iPlayer or ITV hub for free, or on platforms like Netflix, which they are never going to compete with. I bet the number of people who actively choose to subscribe after the free trial is over is very small.

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I may have felt differently if their Spitting Image reboot had been any good.

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
I see everyone is saying Spitting Image is shit. I'm still planning to wait til they've all been shown and then get the free trial and binge them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom