DO YOU LIKE BRITBOX?

Is it a streaming service? I have heard of it, but never actually looked in to it.

I INTERRUPTED THE EPISODE OF JONATHAN CREEK I WAS WATCHING TO CHECK

I had a free trial but cancelled it just before I was charged. Really don't see the point.

Isn’t it just the same kind of stuff that is repeated all the time on the likes of UK Gold, Drama and ITV3/4?

Isn’t it just the same kind of stuff that is repeated all the time on the likes of UK Gold, Drama and ITV3/4?

Very much so. You may need to wait a bit longer, but with so much tv out there for free or more popular platforms, that's not really a hardship.

I have the full package with Sky Q and Netflix. What is on there that I can’t currently view?

IF YOU'RE ON EE, YOU CAN GET SIX MONTHS FOR FREE
That's the offer I had, but it expired the end of October. I think I used it about three or four times in that period.

I think they will go under in the UK within a year. I suspect there may well be enough of a market in the US to continue, but not here.

Can I view what is on there before I purchase? Do I need a box? :confused:

When the hell is Hulu coming to the UK? Not that I need another thing to subscribe to, but they have loads of stuff that isn’t on here.

When the hell is Hulu coming to the UK? Not that I need another thing to subscribe to, but they have loads of stuff that isn’t on here.

That's the issue I have with BritBox. I think the majority of what they have has previously been on/or is still on iPlayer or ITV hub for free, or on platforms like Netflix, which they are never going to compete with. I bet the number of people who actively choose to subscribe after the free trial is over is very small.

I may have felt differently if their Spitting Image reboot had been any good.

I see everyone is saying Spitting Image is shit. I'm still planning to wait til they've all been shown and then get the free trial and binge them all.

Enter the code NEWYEAR50 for your first month free and then 50% off the next three months

Currently watching AN AUDIENCE WITH KENNETH WILLIAMS on BRITBOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom