Do you like OREOS? (feat. general biscuit, cracker, astronaut and Chromatica remixes chat)

Yes or no?

• Total voters

Zu

User
It is, after all, the TOPIQUE DU JOUR in the L. Gaga Lounge

DRY AND NASTY TO EAT OR A FLAVOURSOME TREAT?

I love them. I enjoy dunking them in tea. Prefer the thin Oreos.

Tried the carrot cake ones and they were sickly sweet and very chemically tasting.

Yes but I prefer the Golden Oreos. Also its fun to try the new flavors they're constantly coming up with

Never my first choice. Or 28th choice. Although they're BANGING in a McFlurry.

They’re great in ice cream.

They had a Stroopwaffel McFlurry a few months ago and it was the best thing ever

I spent my teenage years drinking oreo milkshakes (basically ice cream, full fat milk, and oreos put in a blender) just about EVERY DAY and I don't understand how I haven't died yet.

I don’t think I have ever bought any myself. But I will have one if you offer it to me.

That being said, I will relent if they are in a milkshake or in a cake.

I'd never want to eat them on their own though.

And (the now American) Cadbury's have had their name SULLIED by this association.

Not the best, but yes I will happily eat them.

TOP TIP: crumble some into a bottle of vodka, leave for a few days, strain. OREO VODKA. I promise it's good.

Reactions: GNL
Not the best, but yes I will happily eat them.

TOP TIP: crumble some into a bottle of vodka, leave for a few days, strain. OREO VODKA. I promise it's good.

Gracious what a strange and disturbing concoction. Was this from a recipe? Personally I’d rather have neat vodka and a square of LINDT on the side

I mean I'll eat them, but even by my taste standards they are too bland to get excited by.

McVities Dark Chocolate digestives if you must have a chocolate biscuit.

Or BOURBONS even.

Reactions: Zu
I agree that they’re kind of OK in ice cream (although :D at “bitter dust”) but I would rather have a crushed up Penguin or even a CLUB in ice cream given the option

My favourite biscuit is the FOX MILK CHOCOLATE ROUNDS

And I’m ALWAYS partial to a bourbon or custard cream :)

:D:disco: at the “Will eat anything if it’s free” brigade

I did once find a very tasty ham and cheese croissant in the street which, being a bit tiddly and peckish, I did eat and all for FREE :disco:

:D:disco: at the “Will eat anything if it’s free” brigade

I did once find a very tasty ham and cheese croissant in the street which, being a bit tiddly, I did eat and all for FREE :disco:

BEEN RUMMAGING IN THE BINS AGAIN ZU?

She does live in The Bins, Hackney :(

What FEET have you been eating?!

Maybe he’s referring to the taste of BITTER DUST, unless he’s confusing them with these

Lidoff_540x540__02489_zoom_oh4e-d3.jpg

Oh now I do think that FOX’S really is the mark of a top quality biscuit :disco:
Not that I’ll be able to afford them anymore now I’ll be moving to The Bins, Fallowfield but HO HUM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom