Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

dodgy wigs notwithstanding

• Total voters
Some new footage here:

Maybe it's all just a big tease, but it's looking like the What If series really will be quite important to this film :o

I've already resigned myself to not knowing what the fanny is going on in this.

Multiverses are so confusing :(

Olsen has the most iconic line in the trailer though:

"You break the rules and become a hero. I do it, and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair.

Her facial expression makes it.

I've completely forgotten what happened in Wandavision (apart from knowing it was AGATHA ALL ALONG) so I've got NO CHANCE with this if that's what she's referencing.

Maybe it's all just a big tease, but it's looking like the What If series really will be quite important to this film :o

It's the only thing I've skipped so far when it comes to the Disney+ content, do you reckon I should watch it? I nearly fell asleep during the first two episodes, they were boring af.

If I do, can you specify which particular chapter, please :)

Last edited:
I've completely forgotten what happened in Wandavision (apart from knowing it was AGATHA ALL ALONG) so I've got NO CHANCE with this if that's what she's referencing.

Do you remember her kids though? They are shown in the latest trailer above.

It's the only thing I've skipped so far when it comes to the Disney+ content, do you reckon I should watch it? I nearly fell asleep during the first two episodes, they were boring af.

If I do, please specify any particular chapter, please :)
You could probably get away with watching the Doctor Strange episode and then the final...two or three? The last few are linked, I think it starts with the 'what if Ultron won' episode. I'd also watch the Zombies episode because it looks like they're in that trailer :shock:

If I do, can you specify which particular chapter, please :)

Yeah Iā€™m sort of with you there. But like seemingly all of these Marvel series, the first few episodes are :meh:
And the third one you think ā€œoh well this might be goodā€

Do you think the trailers are fairly unsubtly suggesting that Wong will die?

I like him, he's unoffensive and brings on some comedy relief when drama hits the fan.

Got my tickets for May 6.
wanda-maximoff.gif

I've only seen the first trailer so I'm certainly not watching that. I think the thumbnail is already enough. :D

Gasped at
Xavier having his yellow chair from the Nineties animated series (and also the comics of that era but COME ON) :disco:

There a couple of fun set pieces (the notes battle and the Illuminati) but eventually it ends on a whimper. Thereā€™s a lot of focus on Christine whoā€™s just not that interesting and has no chemistry with Strange.

Wanda is the character weā€™re most invested in and she gets a meh end.

There are a ton of plot holes (why does Wong take Wanda to the mountain after sacrificing so many people to stop her?

I did enjoy the horror elements from Sam Raimi and the Illuminati deaths were pretty gruesome for a Marvel movie.

I thought Charlize looked off. Her costume was questionable.

This film may have had its problems but it was a fucking ride and a half.

Elizabeth Olsen absolutely stole the show. The scene where she arrives at Kamar-Taj. She's an ACTRESS. Now the sudden 180 degree turn to evil is what I had the biggest problem with even though I was SHOOK by that scene where she slipped up to Strange and turned into Scarlet Witch. I felt the transition from WandaVision to this was too abrupt and I wasn't satisfied with the conclusion but other than that Wanda/Scarlet Witch was THAT bitch. I hope we'll see her again soon.

I LOVED the horror elements and I hope the mixed reviews won't stop Marvel from experimenting further. The Illuminati deaths were definitely the most brutal we've ever seen in a Marvel movie.

It was far from perfect but it may still become one of my favorite MCU movies just because of a badass female villain and the horror elements.

P7HZclg.jpg

I thought Charlize looked off. Her costume was questionable.
Yeah the costume was hideous, hopefully it's altered before the next appearance.

Here's hoping her character is killed off in Fast and Furious 10

Whatever MISGIVINGS I have about it (and there are a few lol) Elizabeth Olsen was of course absolutely fantastic

Enjoyed this loads. Just straight into the story with no waffle. Some really :shock: moments, namely when
Scarlett Witch kills the illuminati

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom