Documentaries

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
Not crime just regular ones, I always end up watching a few over award season.

Watched Boys State today and it was very stressful. America is truly fucked...so many budding psychopaths

My favorite from last year that started as a documentary about a beekeeper that gets complicated when new neighbors move in

Reactions: dUb
9324-EFB2-F0-FF-4331-BBA6-147-C5-E4-A583-E.jpg

Watched Collective, a Romanian documentary about the hospital scandal after the night club fire from a few years. It’s so bleak, I liked it but ugh people are just awful.

The other Oscar nominated documentary I managed to watch was Time which I really didn’t get despite it being the critical favorite. I just did not connect with the story.

I’ve now watched all of the Oscar documentaries this year and did not connect to a single one of the feature length ones. The shorts were far better.

I felt exactly the same about Time. This Letterboxd review really summed it up for me better than I ever could: https://boxd.it/1MmDU7

I'm going to see this tomorrow evening, about the case of "Brandon Lee" which I'm sure many of our UK based posters will remember from the early Nineties:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom