• Sometimes

• No

• Only if she releases another Bad Romance

• Only if she goes back in time and doesn't record Joanne

• Only if RedOne comes back

• Only if she sticks to movies from now on

• Only if she starts wearing dresses made of hay and worms again

Results are only viewable after voting.
And, yes of course, Alejandro is the best thing she's ever done (will never forgive her for that awful video) and together with Poker Face and Just Dance is the kind of Gaga I have time for.

Telephone is so magnificent, it actually SAVED me from going into a depression when the video came out just the next day after I'd broken up with a guy back in 2010.
No emotional opinions please, only rational and accurate ones.

Last edited:
eventhough NOBODY asked, just because

1. Scheiße
2. Alejandro
3. Dance in the dark
4. Venus
5. Bad romance
6. Poker face
7. Million reasons (but FUCK Joanne tbh)
8. Sexxx dreams (ESPECIALLY the iTunes festival version)
9. You & I
10. Fashion (Heidi Montag cover :side-eye:)

Special mention: Applause, Fashion! (Ru Paul remix), Heavy metal lover, Just dance, Eh Eh eh) GOD who am I kidding I love GAGA.:ken:

Last edited:
As for the question in the thread title, of course we do, despite the frequent negativity, and I personally regard her as a flawed but massively talented artist and an essential presence in pop music with loads of room space still to explore musically and an awful lot of potential for greatness. :disco:

Applause really doesn't get enough love. Including from myself. It's a stone cold Gaga classic.

:disco: Also - and none of the gifs do it justice so I shan’t bother - that purple glitter sequence in the video is absolutely THRILLING

There’s only one thing for it. Kill the DJ, take charge of the decks and play the entirety of ‘Ready For Romance’. On repeat :disco:

Have you slayed him / her yet @ameraal?

Just like an ANGEL
YOU ARE :disco:
Hotline to HEAVEN
You’re my STAR :disco:

(Yes, I know that’s from the second album NOT the third :tongueout:)

Suck on that JOANNE!

Gaga is snatching Gemma Collins crown after that fall off the stage :disco:

OMG!!!!! somebody come pick up my deceased body in this fucking dump!

Last edited:
Reactions: SDF
I feel like Madge on the cover of Madame X these days. :(

Not being funny sweetmeats but I can’t say that Times New Roman really suits you. Maybe jazz up the look and bring it bang up to date with some extra hay and worms :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom