Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

He continues to not understand when to use which adjective. BEAUTIFUL shot

He really hasn't changed his set pieces in 40 years, only turning up the bombast button.

LOL!

Screenshot_20210404-072357_Gmail.jpg

Why do the GOP continue to be Trump apologists? It makes you think that the statement Pence leaked last month about still being friends with Trump and talking regularly was total fabrication.

they’re dammed if they do or don’t and should just wash their hands of him. Or even better, share all the Trump skeletons they have in their closet and let the media/courts finish him off. His supporters can write to him in jail.

Why do the GOP continue to be Trump apologists? It makes you think that the statement Pence leaked last month about still being friends with Trump and talking regularly was total fabrication.

they’re dammed if they do or don’t and should just wash their hands of him. Or even better, share all the Trump skeletons they have in their closet and let the media/courts finish him off. His supporters can write to him in jail.
The GOP base likes Trump and is ambivalent at best about the party in general. Trumpism is the GOP.

Republican officials who insult trump are sometimes censured by their state parties and are often hated by the voters. They’re stuck with him

I don't want him to ever go away. I want him to stay and keep his stupid voters in the public eye. He served as a brand on the party's ass, reminding everyone what the Republican party stands for. Hate, stupidity and poor education. Plus he's fun to watch.

Last edited:
The good news is that despite being “rich” and having been president, he will never be accepted into the New York society he wants to be part of.

Miss thing has definitely fallen off the DC radar, but also that of everyone around me. I wonder if it’s the case for everyone, coz if so this bitch will have little to no impact in four years.

The main thing we can hope for is criminal charges, hospitalisation or death.

What does he think is going to happen at this point? He's not convincing anyone new and he's probably annoying the people at his stupid club anyway

Absolute Alan Partridge vibes here. 5am, Radio Norwich era Trump. Clearly can't pay the coiffeur at this point.

If only Thatcher had been around during the era if social media, we could have actually ENJOYED her decline.

What exactly is he talking about? Nobody is actually still investigating missing ballots are they?

What exactly is he talking about? Nobody is actually still investigating missing ballots are they?
I believe there's still a significant minority of loons still harking on about it.

Lack of self awareness + on a losing streak is NOT a good look.

73AB07BC-9120-4CA0-9B24-54510BB1FB4D.jpeg

Makes you wonder if he thinks tagging people in a press release does anything

Beto O'rourke would obviously choose Alvaro Estrella in part of his attempt to appear to be latino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom