Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years

Ag

#fuckingcorners
He really hasn't changed his set pieces in 40 years, only turning up the bombast button.

funky

User
Why do the GOP continue to be Trump apologists? It makes you think that the statement Pence leaked last month about still being friends with Trump and talking regularly was total fabrication.

they’re dammed if they do or don’t and should just wash their hands of him. Or even better, share all the Trump skeletons they have in their closet and let the media/courts finish him off. His supporters can write to him in jail.

RJN

User
Why do the GOP continue to be Trump apologists? It makes you think that the statement Pence leaked last month about still being friends with Trump and talking regularly was total fabrication.

they’re dammed if they do or don’t and should just wash their hands of him. Or even better, share all the Trump skeletons they have in their closet and let the media/courts finish him off. His supporters can write to him in jail.
The GOP base likes Trump and is ambivalent at best about the party in general. Trumpism is the GOP.

Republican officials who insult trump are sometimes censured by their state parties and are often hated by the voters. They’re stuck with him

KindaCool

Qunt
I don't want him to ever go away. I want him to stay and keep his stupid voters in the public eye. He served as a brand on the party's ass, reminding everyone what the Republican party stands for. Hate, stupidity and poor education. Plus he's fun to watch.

Last edited:

funky

User
He is fun to watch but I’d rather he be tweeting from jail. Justice should still be a thing.

• Love
Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom