Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

Is he STILL HARPING on about it?

His dementia decline is gonna be rough.

He writes like he talks. You can just imagine him dictating to his assistant.

“shall I formalise this for you Mr Trump”

“no print it as I say it DAMMIT!”

what a twat.

I never want him to stop. The best thing about fools is that they expose themselves AND the garbage values they were raised in.

"The foolish heart proclaims its own folly."

The dumber they are, the louder they are.

There's a weird situation where he's in Florida, who could arrest him and send him to New York. However the governor who's a Trump fan is allowed to prevent any state to state extraditions.

The comedy is of course, Trump would essentially be an exile in his own country.

He’s built up enough of a brand now that no matter what charges are brought against him, his supporters will never believe he’s guilty. It’s just another conspiracy to bring him down etc. The most we can hope for is some criminal charges that stick that will prevent him from legally running again. He’ll never serve jail time. Although an ankle tag that keeps him under house arrest and stops him playing golf again would be amusing.

Another slightly curious story... he's been claiming Presidential pension. I seem to recall he's a billionaire, why does he need 20k a month?

A lot of his debts are set to mature soon.

So a day after speculation that he supports the latest Qanon conspiracy that he’s going to retake office in August, he’s gone and shut down that crap website he had about The Office Of The President or whatever it was, with new speculation that he’s planning a return to social media... but how?

surely he’s not that deluded to think a page on one of those right wing echo chambers will get him back on the campaign, is he?

I bet he’s planning a rally tour. It’s all just for ego at the end of the day. He’s not really that bothered about doing the work he just wants people to love him and his rants. Bless.

Just in time for his return :zombie: Hopefully they decide to uphold it again then.

They should just do it forever if they actually want to prove that they aren’t secretly kind of supporting him

They should just do it forever if they actually want to prove that they aren’t secretly kind of supporting him

Apparently it was ruled that they couldn't have an open ended ban, so that's why they've put a date on it. Should have been longer though, at least until after 2024.

I don’t go on Facebook anymore but round the time of the of the UK and US elections I was shocked by the scale of bot/fake profiles that existed. Any post from a celebrity or media outlet would be littered with shit contrary posts supporting right wing rhetoric. Any quick look at those profiles it was obvious that they weren’t real people. But underneath people are putting all their energy into replying to them and arguing with them. All that does is strengthen those profiles through algorithms. Facebook need to do more on THAT. Not just individual despots. It’s not enough.

Not to debunk a hilarious rumour, but they're probably some kind of elasticated waist band setup. Like sweatpants styled to look like expensive business trousers.

That in itself is still pretty funny though.

The orange whale is out and about again!

After a blatant jealous rage seeing Biden at the G7 and having talks with Putin, Trump is on a PR tour.

Fresh from his hilarious phone in with his best mate, the fair and objective Sean Hannity, he’s written an op ed about how (funky irony alert) DIVISIVE and DAMAGING critical race theory at school is.

all together now:

:basil:

There’s about a 0 percent chance that trump actually wrote that op ed. It’s just the same stupid shit that the other republicans are pushing. Hopefully it won’t stick

Comedy sidekick Rudy has had his New York law license suspended :D

not that it’s worth the paper it was written on any more mind

subject to review, but still. What a shame!

Reactions: RJN
Like, the people kissing his ass get the exact same treatment as the people who hate him :D

First charges brought against the Trump Organisation and its Chief Financial Officer for tax fraud, grand larceny and falsifying business records.

Surely it won't be long now before the Trump clan are implicated and taken down.

• Love
I just can’t see it leading up to any significant charges for them. They’ll lawyer up and run loophole after loophole to quash it all in court. And/or throw one of their colleagues as sacrifice - probably that CFO.

I hope I’m wrong

BBB6A8F3-EA0E-421A-AF6D-27BA65BDCD56.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom