Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
A place to keep track of the decline of the world's most stable genius.

The only SAD thing about this, is that the news will now be 100% coverage of Coronavirus

The only SAD thing about this, is that the news will now be 100% coverage of Coronavirus
This is it. Covid just leaves me bored and with a knot in my stomach.

Really hoping for some Trump drama ASAP. Melania, FBI, Pelosi... I don't mind!

Well he never pardoned himself did he? First drama is wether he is arrested on Federal crimes

That said I suspect he'll slink off for a while playing golf in the sun. And then get bored and announce a TV channel or some terrible shit.

I'd be very surprised if he was arrested tbh

Expect him to end up on that Russian TV channel :eyes:

I’ve said it before, but it’s a new thread

I hope he goes to jail and then has a long painful death there
One of my fantasies is a broken neck and he ends up utterly crippled.

Reactions: RJN
I also have a more played out one involving an FBI siege at Mar-a-Lago.

Well, the next Moopy Cunning Linguists round could be themed: 'Whatever happened to fat boy Donald?'. Let Moopy go wild!

I know they had their fun a few weeks ago but I’m shocked this all went ahead today without any drama and actually some of the most civil words to leave Trump’s mouth in his exit speech. What a wet fart of a departure.

I don’t see him living too long tbh. He looks like a right mess. Have you seen his shape in those suits? The way he’s hunched and his arms hanging by his side? He has the worst posture I’ve ever seen. Can you imagine what he looks like underneath those layers? I know it doesn’t bear thinking about but if you add on the stress he must have from losing, given his narcissism, and his diet, he must be hanging on precariously at this point.

I don’t see him living too long tbh. He looks like a right mess. Have you seen his shape in those suits? The way he’s hunched and his arms hanging by his side? He has the worst posture I’ve ever seen. Can you imagine what he looks like underneath those layers? I know it doesn’t bear thinking about but if you add on the stress he must have from losing, given his narcissism, and his diet, he must be hanging on precariously at this point.
Weirdly I read this post in Trump’s voice

Shall we do a raid?

Qanon supporters today:

wait-what-5ac27f.jpg

Just fascinating. Someone needs to make a full on documentary about this movement - it’s like Scientology x 10

they really were expecting blackouts, mass arrests and some sort of political apocalypse.

AND I OOP

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1255002

manifesting this. :disco:

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom