Dotmusic nostalgia

*waves*
Altaf and 210 don’t post anywhere anymore but are two of my best friends in real life after meeting through Dotmusic in 2000.
Say hello from me! Can we have a full life stories reveal or is that too much

Do we know what happened to the other dotremnants? I vaguely remember meeting up in a pizza express in Leeds in 2000.. I had flared jeans and a badly drawn boy hat and terrible glasses

We get the odd blast from the past now and then, but rarely one that hasn't come our way in 20 years!

We get the odd blast from the past now and then, but rarely one that hasn't come our way in 20 years!
Oh wow! Yeh I think my last post was the year 2000, when I went to uni and didn’t have a rubbish desktop computer at home. I’m so glad some of you are still here!

@dubscrub @shezbo @dUb why didn’t you tell me all this was going on!? I literally saw you two years ago

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I definitely mentioned it, @boo :oi: You must have been too excited to see whatever band you were about to see that night

Do we know what happened to the other dotremnants? I vaguely remember meeting up in a pizza express in Leeds in 2000.. I had flared jeans and a badly drawn boy hat and terrible glasses

Is that the one where we went to a bowling alley? And some of us missed the last train back to London and ended up staying in the station until first train the next morning?

Omg @boo !!! :o how amazing!

I’m the artist formerly known as daveyboy :shy:

Actually I was thinking of you last week, I was giving Macy Gray’s OHL a few spins!

Reactions: boo
I was going to ask who daveyboy was! I do not remember you being called anything but Diddy.

Pretty sure he wanted several thousand pounds for it. Dickhead.
Hi - this never happened. I’ve never been approached for the domain. I’ve kept it cheaply renewed as part of my portfolio for a while - you’re more than welcome to it.

Sorry as it appears I’ve caused some animosity. Never my intention!!

Hi - this never happened. I’ve never been approached for the domain. I’ve kept it cheaply renewed as part of my portfolio for a while - you’re more than welcome to it.

Cool. What you up to these days? Not that I recall what you were up to back in them days.

Oh wow

Hey!

just scoured this thread - couple of points.

1. Sorry if anybody thought I hated them - I was a stupid kid.
2. I set up Snotmusic as a first point of call after dot closed. I fucked up the installation and ran out of bandwidth almost instantly so had to shut it before I was charged £££. We set up shop somewhere else (?) before getting the funds to start moopy. I passed over admin rights relatively early on - it seems you’ve all done a good job on keeping the spirit alive !!

Pop Tv Hello GIF by Schitt's Creek

Awww! It's SO nice to hear from you :D

It’s nice to know you’re all still here!

I just came here out of curiousity and was surprised to find me mentioned in a meaningful way , haha

Surely we're just a few posts away from a Nike return?

*floods*

There is a ridiculous amount of things that the forum and all the individuals have experienced since you were last aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom