Dotter - It’s Not Easy to Write a Love Song

What quotation fits best?

• How is it possible for this to be a mix of all the best parts of her music??

• Song-wise I believe she's winning, I want to hold on to this delusion, don't wake me up!

• I'm indescribably grateful that she doesn't take the easy, predictable path when they coming back.

• After an initial 'WTF?', I now love how it surprises me. That you have no idea where it's going.

• Epic sounds. More edgy than Bulletproof, not quite Statements levels but that's my reference point.

• Sounds very Scandi like a Sigrid ballad.

• While I like how it sounds like, it isn't what I'd expect. Love the piano but that’s pretty much it.

• Why is she so happy/energetic while singing sad lyrics? 😐

• I don’t get it. I’m seeing a lot of Dotter fans and I’m like…it's her weakest entry by a long way?

• Dotter proving it’s not easy to write a love song, nor is it easy to write a good song.

• Sounds like: If Dotter covered Let There Be Angels #melfest 2022.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hak

User
Dotter threw a fit over her boyfriend prioritizing writing a hit with Smash Into Pieces, but at least she got this song as constellation prize. Was it worth it?
Given that the marvel of this creation is immeasurable on an ordinal scale, I've prepared a poll with various social media quotations for you to choose from.

Last edited:
I think I prefer Cry despite the dreadful live perf. This is just really bland.

Also on the subject Cry is one of the all-time great comedy classics in the Melfest annals.

While not a Bulletproof nor Little Tot this has performed remarkably quite well on Spotify, currently holding on at #16.

It's the best faring 2024 MF ballad on Spotify by quite a comfortable margin and is still surpassing the total stream counts of uptempo songs like Danny's 'Happy That You Found Me' and Maria Sur's 'When I'm Gone'.

Delighted with that! The more time goes on, the more I reckon this is a real keeper for the long haul. Hope it does her rep some good.

Reactions: Hak
While not a Bulletproof nor Little Tot this has performed remarkably quite well on Spotify, currently holding on at #16.

It's the best faring 2024 MF ballad on Spotify by quite a comfortable margin and is still surpassing the total stream counts of uptempo songs like Danny's 'Happy That You Found Me' and Maria Sur's 'When I'm Gone'.
Ok i admit, i have been playing it on Spotify.

• Care
Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom