Dotter - Little Tot: Will she Conquer Rotterdam?

How good is it??

• Total voters

Hak

User
OMG! I really like this but is it good enough to win in may?
ff67ed51-b826-437b-8613-3dccd8ad6c56

Right now it I just feel like it's a 3rd-5th placer? Am I wrong and just underestimating our dear little toddler??

Finalen performance

Original performance

Lyric Video

Some say it's too similar too her entry last year:

What's your honest verdict?

Last edited:
It's fine but I'm not convinced it's even representing Sweden yet. If it does, fine, I'm sure it will be another easy top 10 for them and I'd be happy for her.

But it's just a pretty good faceless bop is all

give it a few weeks :rolleyes:
Oh god were nearly at the inevitable “omg this is the WORST Eurovision ever because my favourite in x country that would’ve definitely finished last at Eurovision didn’t win the national final” point.

Actually bookmark this for when KEiiNO don’t win next weekend.

I actually think the Little Tot title could be a potential strength. (i emphasise COULD given that poisonous mistress @VoR accused me of confidently predicting JessAn top three at Eurovision just because I said I "wouldn't rule out" her coming top three at Melfest after my first listen of the leaked track :oi:) It's the kind of offbeat quirk that might actually give it an extra boost lodging it in the mind of viewers.

Reactions: Hak
This happens every year because people have gotten obsessed with the idea that for some reason the public hates Sweden, but have we all forgotten that the bar we normally have for other countries is "oh this sounds quite French it should do well"

For this I feel exactly the same way as Raylee's Hero - it's good but I'm not blown away by it. So does that mean the problem is with me, or the rest of Moopy?

I don’t understand what you people want?

“hmmm...yes I suppose it was quite good when Anna Bergendahl set herself on fire and astral projected through the roof, but I still feel like it’s missing something.”

I guess I just can't see past how much the chorus reminds me of this from Malta a few years ago:

“hmmm...yes I suppose it was quite good when Anna Bergendahl set herself on fire and astral projected through the roof, but I still feel like it’s missing something.”
I don’t know, the TITLE she gave for that perf wasn’t right! :eyes:

For this I feel exactly the same way as Raylee's Hero - it's good but I'm not blown away by it. So does that mean the problem is with me, or the rest of Moopy?

i haven’t listened to Hero yet, but I agree about this one. It’s a good song but basically I want Bulletproof and this is no Bulletproof

She probably should have tried that during "This Is My Life". Spend the entire song singing about her life before burning herself to a crisp.

She'd be dead, concluding her story, but might have qualified.

Anyway I don't think anyone is saying Little Tot would do badly. It would be a solid, safe Swedish entry and result.

No Euphoria, Undo or even Popular as last decade Swedish entries go, but better than plenty of dross they've sent and done well with. It's fine.

I don't think SHAKING AND CRYING is required here to acknowledge that. It's just not that level for me

Anyway I don't think anyone is saying Little Tot would do badly. It would be a solid, safe Swedish entry and result.

No Euphoria, Undo or even Popular as last decade Swedish entries go, but better than plenty of dross they've sent and done well with. It's fine.

I don't think SHAKING AND CRYING is required here to acknowledge that. It's just not that level for me

Yeah this, and I’m not even TOO CONVINCED if it gets the Swedish nod it will do particularly well on the televote either. It’s FINE, but I can’t see people connecting with it on an emotional level en masse.

Kingdom Come and Ashes To Ashes were the last Swedish potential entries that really took me to SHAKING AND CRYING levels tbh :disco:

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom