Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

I’m assuming Veronica employed her “you won’t try, you will DO” tactics to get this apology.

69652_900x.jpg

54488_900x.jpg

DEAD

More on https://tihouseofiman.org/

I’m honestly not sure if this is real or a troll

I really don't understand this A'Whora non-drama.
It's an out of context clip of a DRAG QUEEN at a DRAG SHOW. She isn't a Blue Peter presenter. Have half the internet never been to a drag show before, especially a British drag show? They are hardly SANITISED AFFAIRS.

Where was this outrage when Trixie was making genuinely racist jokes aimed at Latrice?

I really don't understand this A'Whora non-drama.
It's an out of context clip of a DRAG QUEEN at a DRAG SHOW. She isn't a Blue Peter presenter. Have half the internet never been to a drag show before, especially a British drag show? They are hardly SANITISED AFFAIRS.

Where was this outrage when Trixie was making genuinely racist jokes aimed at Latrice?

Hardly surprising when everything according to half the internet/twitter needs to be sanitised. Or actually I’m not even sure that anyone thinks anything anymore other than trying to create drama or faked outrage by every little thing.
Kudos to any ”celebrity” who manages to actively ignore these reactions, it’s the best way to deal with it. (Says I with zero experience in the matter :))

Lawrence skipping a few of the Season 2 tour dates to be on Saturday Night Takeaway and getting a bit of a hard time in the comments over it

I think cancellations are a bit of an issue generally with the girls, aren't they?

I've noticed a few times that queens on the current or most recent seasons get booked up for shows or tours, only for them to be cancelled often at short notice if a better opportunity comes along. The latest one I've seen is Kitty Scott-Claus whose solo tour dates have been cancelled because she's now been cast in Death Drop in the West End, I believe with Jujubee.

I'm so so sorry for doing this thing that was entirely within my own discretion.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
Might not have been. The contract with wow might give them the power to dictate what he has to do here.
I wouldn't be at all surprised. The season 2 tour tickets have long since been sold - I'm quite sure WOW would prioritise publicity on primetime TV over three crowds who have already paid their cash.

Oh if he was CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGED to participate he'd surely have mentioned that :eyes:

I guess this is drag race adjacent. It I believe CBB is the end of Todrick Hall

OMG :shock: it's been discussed in the BB thread how awful Todrick has been all season, but this is a new low, unbelievable.

I never liked him and I'm not surprised by.his behaviour, but all these stories coming out.now about not paying his dancers or having people starving are too much, it looks more Moopy fantasy than reality. I have no words.

What a weird photo to go with that tweet, he doesn’t look that bad.

But anyway yes, string her up by her nails, hair, hips, heels!

Not really drama per se but Kornbread won't be coming back (not her choice)

I did NOTE she was the only Season 14 girl not to sign to whatever management company they're all with, for whatever that's worth

DO DRAGULA LUV

wnrtuxiyr2o81.jpg

Kornbread seems a fair bit SMARTER than your average queen, and also seems to have no problem in getting a bit MESSY on social media. I wonder whether it was decided she was too much of a liability to bring back :D

I could see her going down the Willam route of dragging the show in future.

Sh*rry P*e has returned social media and looks to be embarking on a comeback. She already has 50k followers including several former queens. :gross:

thorgy-thor.gif

Sh*rry P*e has returned social media and looks to be embarking on a comeback. She already has 50k followers including several former queens. :gross:

thorgy-thor.gif
That's about what she had before she left instagram, so I assume it's just from the account being reactivated.

I like how she posted a thing on April Fools Day (clearly testing the waters), and is now all "thanks for all the support"... when she restricted the comments on her post :tongueout:

Doesn’t WoW have a 2 year contract with queens giving them veto power over their social media output? Maybe it just expired

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom