Drag Race Italia

Someone on PINK NEWS I think says Ru must have some real dirt on him (aside from the fracking and killing a man) because he's now just surely churning out as much as he can before gets cancelled. ❌

Someone on PINK NEWS I think says Ru must have some real dirt on him (aside from the fracking and killing a man) because he's now just surely churning out as much as he can before gets cancelled. ❌

I mean Ru is a producer but it’s World of Wonder who own and sell the show.

Yeah Tommaso Zorzi is one of Italy's most visible LGBT+ individuals but is PROBLEMATIC to say the least.

He was on Celebrity Big Brother and was caught signing the N-word. He was also viewed to be sympathetic to a far-right politician who was mouthing off about anti-homophobia/transphobia legislation, rather than challenge them about their views.

CCBC3C4D-2B9B-4B8A-9FD2-81A451EECDF2.jpeg

Did anyone watch this? I just finished watching episode 1, it was quite good! I loved how the Untucked segment turned into a massive bust-up almost instantly, Enorma Jean seems like the sort of prickly character we'll love to hate. Also LOL at how much Priscilla's drag looks were clearly just trying to copy RuPaul's, maybe I notice it more having just recently finished España (where Supremme definitely had the occasional nod but had her own clearly defined style).

Oh and Chiara whatever her name is in the crown? Clearly a QoL to watch :disco:

I think I got to episode 3? I just can't with 3 hour episodes with 30 uninterrupted minutes of the same queen wailing during a confessional.

I was going to say, I noticed on the WOW app that the remaining episodes are all about an hour and a half long - between this and San Remo, is this just what Italian television is LIKE? :D

I was going to say, I noticed on the WOW app that the remaining episodes are all about an hour and a half long - between this and San Remo, is this just what Italian television is LIKE? :D
It is. Same here, Big Brother shows last over 4 hours, Masterchef is way over 3 hours, it's simply unwatchable :zombie:

Reactions: COB
God, who has the time? I assume all these episodes would end up double the length once ads are included, insanity :shock:

I've been to Italy on holiday more than any other country (not for a few years, sadly), and whenever I've been flicking around the domestic TV channels, it seems to be basically the same studio based TV show going on ALL NIGHT.

God, who has the time? I assume all these episodes would end up double the length once ads are included, insanity :shock:
Well Masterchef is on TVE which means no adds :D I don't get it, no wonder the audience drops every year.

I think I got to episode 3? I just can't with 3 hour episodes with 30 uninterrupted minutes of the same queen wailing during a confessional.

I’m up to episode 3 too and I could only do about a third of it.

This is by far the weakest Drag race season in terms of production, queens, everything basically and especially Priscilla who’s supposed to be the main host but is barely there and is totally outshined by the other two.

Farida looks like the obvious winner so far.

I've been to Italy on holiday more than any other country (not for a few years, sadly), and whenever I've been flicking around the domestic TV channels, it seems to be basically the same studio based TV show going on ALL NIGHT.
I remember on my (at one time quite regular) trips to Belgium and flicking onto FRANCE 2 which appeared to be exactly the same as this, the exact same studio and format with loads of guests - just with different coloured lighting sometimes :D

Gioffrè in season 2 may be the cutest out of drag contestant so far

Oh I know, he’s everything! :horny:
He looked very familiar though, I was trying to figure out if he was from a pit crew from a former season or something, especially as they didn’t show his face in the beginning.

He's followed by the lovely Vito on Strictly Come Dancing. There's a scenario for the wank bank.

This really is a piece of work :D
  • The main judge (?) barely speaks in human form
  • The woman is a screaming mess
  • The hot one is what, far-right LGBT or something?
  • As a disciplinary action they decided via lipsync who should actually get punished
  • Somehow Ava, the Keith Flint of drag, is still in it
  • They somehow take forever to say anything but don’t edit out when they’re talking over each other
  • Luqisha is really fucking annoying

I honestly couldn’t even understand what started it all and it suddenly turned into Enorma vs the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom