Drag Race UK S2

Joe Black?! I really hope so.

Disappointed still no Mary Mac, though.

It'll be fascinating to see how an 8 month break affects things, assuming they don't start again from scratch

Tayce is SO GOOD! She’s deffo up to US standard in terms of make up and performance...I hope she doesn’t bomb some sort of SCRIPTED ACTING CHALLENGE. Deffo a lock for top 3 I think.

I don’t know much about the others aside from Joe Black who’s drag seems to have changed QUITE SUBSTANTIALLY since I saw them perform in the Black Cap (RIP :( ) MANY MOONS AGO,

Ooh I just saw Ginny Lemon - they would be really interesting to see them on the show. I see them more like David Hoyle than a typical Drag Race style character.

I guess they will resume where they left off, and acknowledge the filming gap as part of the show? I doubt they would reshoot completely.

I know there’s TWO Scottish queens.

Sadly neither being the RECENTLY CANCELLED ALLEGED SEXUAL PREDATOR LADY MUNTER.

I know there’s TWO Scottish queens.

Sadly neither being the RECENTLY CANCELLED ALLEGED SEXUAL PREDATOR LADY MUNTER.
!!!

Munter getting on just to immediately become the UK's Sherry Pie would have been quite something.

Me too! It always upsets me when people call them ugly, they're so precious :(

The 'uglier' they are the cuter I find them, to be honest.

Sorry not sorry for making this the thread of Joe Black's cat until we get more news

I was shaking at Michelle’s Home Bargains haul yesterday.

How much have they got left to film? Is it likely to be finished to air before Christmas?

According to the BBC3 boss, almost half has been filmed. Even if they wrapped up the rest in the next month I’d be doubtful of it premiering before Christmas.

Season 2 airing in early 2021, according to the BBC.

And they've already opened casting for season 3. Though queens only have until November 14th (!!!) to apply. :D

Reactions: dUb
GOD SHAVE THE QUEENS is now on iPlayer, it’s basically a UK tour doc of the season 1 queens with a bonus Alyssa Edwards, and tbh HIGHLY ENJOYABLE.

Crystal and Vinegar Strokes are the breakout STARS! Gothy Kendoll and Scaredy Cat barely feature AT ALL :D

Sum Ting Wong clearly hated by the editor, and is mainly shown either EATING or SHITTING!

I’M HEARING RUMOURS THAT SERIES 2 HAS HAD TO SHUTDOWN PRODUCTION AGAIN DUE TO COVID

Isn’t this supposed to start soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom