Drag Race UK S2

Just watched the Meet The Queens for this and US S13 again, and I think I'm definitely looking forward to UK more. As a whole the queens look like such a step up from last year.

I'm pleasantly surprised. I wonder if many queens held back from the first UK season in much the same way many avoided the debut USA season.

I'm watching Mother Tuckers: Drag Queens of Glasgow on BBC iPlayer and Lawrence is coming across very well indeed. Barbra La Bush not so much - 2 minutes into the show she's already used the t word and she knows full well why people object (that she goes on to talk about having insecurities is a bit rich, but anyway I've not finished this yet).
I watched this the other night, it was good fun but why did they show that one shot of Lawrence's HORRIBLE feet at one point, it took me quite by surprise :( I'm going to put it down to extended lockdown derangement syndrome, but it also made me feel weirdly nostalgic for Katie's Bar and all the other grotty venues they were performing in :D

I didn't even recognise Katie's bar. I guess it probably has the best stage for them to perform. The venue itself could be pretty great if done properly.

JESSIE WARE CONFIRMED AS A GUEST JUDGE!
Didn't Dawn French drop on Table Manners that she was a guest judge? I wonder if Jessie had already done it then but had to keep buttoned, or if she was hastily called on when filming resumed?

JESSIE WARE CONFIRMED AS A GUEST JUDGE!

Please be a “Table Manners podcast” Comedy challenge with Lennie and Lipsynch to What’s Your Pleasure. DONT FUCK IT UP RPDRUK.

Sonia always was the best at doing a “DOOF DOOF” crumple (the dramatic collapse to the floor in tears at the end of the episode) so Natalie had BETTER be judging an acting challenge.

I'm watching at 7 with some friends in a group chat, if that coincides with Moopy SO BE IT :tongueout:

Instagram followers

45.8k Tayce
28.5k Joe Black
27.5k A'Whora
24k Bimini Bon Boulash
22.5k Cherry Valentine
19.6k Lawrence Chaney
18.1k Ginny Lemon
17.8k Asttina Mandella
17.1k Ellie Diamond
10.8k Tia Kofi
10.1k Sister Sister
9.1k Veronica Green

A month on

101k Tayce (+55.2k)
84.1k Joe Black (+55.6k)
69.6k Lawrence Chaney (+50k)
68.9k Bimini Bon Boulash (+44.9k)
59.8k Cherry Valentine (+37.3k)
58k A'Whora (+30.5k)
49.8k Asttina Mandella (+32k)
48.1k Ginny Lemon (+30k)
41.4k Ellie Diamond (+24.3k)
32.2k Veronica Green (+23.1k)
30.9k Tia Kofi (+20.1k)
21.1k Sister Sister (+10k)

She did seem to have some sort of reputation preceding her.

I've seen this screenshot floating around of A'Whora denying the allegations:
6hub7hmcnvb61.jpg

Oh I can’t wait for this! Marvellous idea.

As long as it doesn’t give some smart cookie at the BBC any ideas about our ACTUAL entry.

196k Tayce (+95k)
119k Lawrence Chaney (+49.4k)
114k Bimini Bon Boulash (+45.1k)
109k Joe Black (+24.9k)
89.3k Cherry Valentine (+29.5k)
83.4k A'Whora (+25.4k)
78.7k Asttina Mandella (+28.9k)
78.0k Ginny Lemon (+29.9k)
71.8k Veronica Green (+39.6k)
65.4k Tia Kofi (+34.5k)
56.8k Ellie Diamond (+15.4k)
27.1k Sister Sister (+6k)

The red face look from her lip sync was all over social media this past week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom