Dua Lipa — Illusion + Radical Optimism

I'm loving the "extended" versions of her singles so far, I'm convinced they are the original versions and make you appreciate the songs more; they truly show how many ideas had to be left out to make it more Tiktok friendly for this short-span generation but the longer ones make room for the track to breathe, they're amazing. and I can't believe they're sleeping on the fact of how many great artists are producing them, for example, I had no idea Training Season was co-written by Dragonette.

Her PR team has to turn around the whole Massive Attack narrative and mention Tame Impala a bit more, Kevin Parker is doing an absolutely fabulous job. Dua UP!
OBSESSED with this LOON POST! it could've come straight from my own archive. or equally be a Dua Lipa Hungary tweet.

I'm loving the "extended" versions of her singles so far, I'm convinced they are the original versions and make you appreciate the songs more; they truly show how many ideas had to be left out to make it more Tiktok friendly for this short-span generation but the longer ones make room for the track to breathe, they're amazing. and I can't believe they're sleeping on the fact of how many great artists are producing them, for example, I had no idea Training Season was co-written by Dragonette.

Her PR team has to turn around the whole Massive Attack narrative and mention Tame Impala a bit more, Kevin Parker is doing an absolutely fabulous job. Dua UP!

I did not notice the Martina credit! Good for her.

I agree about the extended versions. The Illusion one is the version I have saved.

US Elle May 2024 : Dua Lipa by Dan Beleiu

elm050124fobcover-digital-1-6615892c230b0.jpg

this debuted at #60 on Billboard and nobody's talking about it, why do people hate FUN and DANCE so much? 💀

I think, at no fault of her own, the FN era lasted ages and anything after that has been on the same lane so it’s not like there’s any WOW to it.

I think the new music just isn’t catchy/memorable enough. I love Training Season but most don’t, and the other 2 are fine

The public seems to love Espresso so I don’t think it’s because they don’t want anything fun

It’s like a B-sides album to be honest. Songs that are ok but not good enough for the last album.

If Dua Lipa is one of the most influential people in the world, what do we call Massive Attack as influencers of the influencer?

EMPERORS OF THE UNIVERSE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom