Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (the Grammy winning imperial era)

I think she considers Future Nostalgia her PROPER first album. the debut is paid dust. and we love to see it!

oh my, what an interesting and insightful post, yet WRONG in so MANY WAYS.

giphy-downsized.gif

the debut WAS A MOMENT. I still can't get enough of it. 11/10.

I suppose there are some people who would like to see her wheel out We're Good, Fever and Boys Will Be Boys instead of New Love :eyes:

This is...strange. Dua's management are pretty much considered the BEST in the business, and she's been with them since BEFORE she was famous (at least in the sense she's been with the same 2 guys that have evolved into TAP Management). They aren't OLD MEN either, they are young(ish) gays who clearly understand the business at present INSIDE OUT. Assuming there's some DRAMA gone down, hopefully nothing too nasty.

I do of course hope she'll be FINE in pastures new, but it feels odd to walk away from what seemed to be magic in a bottle...

Last edited:
This is...strange. Dua's management are pretty much considered the BEST in the business, and she's been with them since BEFORE she was famous (at least in the sense she's been with the same 2 guys that have evolved into TAP Management). They aren't OLD MEN either, they are young(ish) gays who clearly understand the business at present INSIDE OUT. Assuming there's some DRAMA gone down, hopefully nothing too nasty.

I do of course hope she'll be FINE in pastures new, but it feels odd to walk away from what seemed to be magic in a bottle...

really STRANGE MOVE!

I hope the mystery of why she left the hot gay zaddy management co is solved publicly, via the generous spillage of tea...

maybe she asked for a break after the tour instead of going straight back into the studio for another ALBAM

the similarities are so superficial :D the song has 200 views! as if anyone involved had heard that shit!

It's a pretty standard chord sequence; they'll have trouble claiming ownership.

Popbitch had a theory about the whole management thing, by the way...

the world is running out of melodies and musical arrangements, everything good steals from the previous years THESE DAYS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom