Dua Lipa - Love Again (8th Single)

Oh AS IF that BRITs perf wasn't totally iconic if you are 7 years old today! :UncomfortableQuestion:

She literally gave us BERI (GERI + BOWIE) in that overcoat :disco: :HairFlip:

Despite global warming and the general ignorance of all our leaders, I wish I could have been BORN YESTERDAY to watch her magical performance with NEW EYES! :shock:

I am pleased Love Again is getting its well deserved moment. It is my favourite from the album not yet lifted for single release but I do think Cool might have more hit potential. I guess there's still time...

I am pleased Love Again is getting its well deserved moment. It is my favourite from the album not yet lifted for single release but I do think Cool might have more hit potential. I guess there's still time...

Cool will be getting an airing in 2022 New Year's Eve, hopefully being followed by That Kind Of Woman in Spring and that'll be a wrap for the FN Campaign.

New album in 2025 please DuDu.

500x500.jpg

guessing this is a lewk from the video :disco:

no idea what anything in the video means :D but the LED lasso and the invisible bronco are :disco:

The budget is clearly running out but that's actually not bad if absolutely pandering to the Americans. The flying stetson made me laugh but the giant egg is even funnier.

Still one of the best songs on the album.

I'm sure there is a very deep meaning behind it all but I enjoyed. She looks stunning and the LED lasso was a highlight, though wanted more of it.

me too - the video has all the ingredients but to me they do feel slightly wasted. it needed a really hot choreo moment for the big euphoric release of the middle 8, but it doesn't come. she could've put more into the lip syncing too...

shame as the actual aesthetic and some of the lighting and stuff is well beaut!

She really is doing it right. Rake it in while the going's good so that, when it isn't, you can retire to your estate with 11 dogs rather than going on Celebrity Shitkicking or similar.

Oh! I thought this was bombing due to everyone still being obsessed with Levitating. It's done fuck all in the UK.

to be fair, Spotify haven't playlisted it which is very make or break for post-album singles.

oh I was gonna say something the other day but then I also think the Dua fatigue is kicking in?? Is she taking a break before a 3rd album?

tour is in spring/summer '22! the next record has a theme/title and I think some songs written, presumably coming Q4 next year

Having to keep pushing back the tour has harmed things - in particular, for an artist so popular, there are a lot of dates still on sale; a few are showing "low availability". I wonder if people are just wary of buying tickets.

Having to keep pushing back the tour has harmed things - in particular, for an artist so popular, there are a lot of dates still on sale; a few are showing "low availability". I wonder if people are just wary of buying tickets.
She should put out a new album to support the tour. Or at least an EP.

Reactions: RJN
Dua Lipa is now the British female artist with the most hot 100 entries in history

Dusty Springfield and Petula Clark both had more than the 16 Dua currently has

With the way charts work now I’m sure she will overtake them soon enough though

Actually Sheena Easton seems to as well. Sorry for the fake news. I should not have trusted Reddit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom