Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia - THE TOUR

Jark

User
first single from the Moonlight Edition - out next Thursday

tepid reaction to the leak online but I'll wait this one out!

album artwork - nice concept but the execution feels a bit off

image0.jpg

Reactions: GNL
Oh FFS, I've already bought this fucking album twice. She'd better have some serious gear ready if she thinks I'm dipping into my purse again.

the lighting, her shadow, & her right high-heel being placed outside of the moon are triggering me.

Am I the only one that really liked the Club edition? :D I still give it a spin nowadays; I've even warmed up to that version of Levitating. :disco:

CFN Top 5
1. Love Is Religion
2. Break My Heart/Cosmic Girl
3. Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Mix)
4. Levitating (Blessed Madonna Mix)
5. Don't Start Now (Yaeji Mix)

Am I the only one that really liked the Club edition? :D I still give it a spin nowadays; I've even warmed up to that version of Levitating. :disco:

CFN Top 5
1. Love Is Religion
2. Break My Heart/Cosmic Girl
3. Love Again (Horse Meat Disco Mix)
4. Levitating (Blessed Madonna Mix)
5. Don't Start Now (Yaeji Mix)

I like a lot of it and as Love Is Religion apparently isn't on the new version it is worth the fiver I spent on it alone.

Good In Bed still (Explicit). Fever is very welcome and I'm sure I'll buy again eventually.

We're Good is.....not that good. It serves Maroon 5/Miley Cyrus' b-side energy but it's understandable she wanted to release something understated at this point but it doesn't sound like something strong to lead a re-release campaign.

The Other Woman and It Ain't Me on the other hand, are AMAZING! Not My Problem is probably the worst out of the new ones, it's pretty bad, kinda reminds me of Good In Bed.

There's something very Gwen Stefani about this song. I don't mind it. There's definitely something there, but that something just isn't that great lol.

Maybe it was my lowered expectations, but I like it way more than I thought I would. It is definitely not what she's known for, but its chill and does have a big chorus. It kind of reminds me of a lesser Gwen Stefani song

@KindaCool I think we were both typing that it sounds like Gwen Stefani at the same time :D Which confirms I'm not just imagining it

the reissue fucking STINKS :D oh Dua!!!

08 If It Ain't Me - clearly should've been the single
07 That Kind of Woman - not bad but no energy vs the remix
01 Not My Problem - WTF is this SHIDDY TURD

nice LOBSTER but what in the FRESH OCEANIC HELL is this WET FISH of a SONG?!

03 We're Good - stay on your island

09 We're Good - One day later, I still really like this :D I think the public might too
09 If It Ain't Me - This one is more like a b-side of something from the original album, but I like it too
08 That Kind Of Woman - VERY different from the remix! I like the 80s synth sound of the chorus
04 Not My Problem - What even is this?

What are Dua fans called? Because I am one and I am finding it hard to be objective

Last edited:
I'm fine with her releasing a boring Gwen Stefani cast off as a single, the public probably won't even notice and if it bombs it will sell a DEFINED MESSAGE to her team that this is not an avenue to explore in future :disco:

See also: SWAN SONG!

I'd also say enthusiasm for this re-release seems to be QUITE LOW online, it might be time for Dua to disappear for a month or two to leave us wanting more.

Not that this hasn't been one of the most incredible imperial periods to watch unfold of ALL TIME however!

Imagine having stans declaring that this your Imperial Era as a Big Pop Girl and then you just fart that out! The Fame Monster is like gurl... no... bye.

Imagine having stans declaring that this your Imperial Era as a Big Pop Girl and then you just fart that out! The Fame Monster is like gurl... no... bye.
as if Gags wouldn't have imploded if the Fame Monster era went to a fourth single :D it only didn't cos there WERE NONE!

as if Gags wouldn't have imploded if the Fame Monster era went to a fourth single :D it only didn't cos there WERE NONE!
Beb, the FTM didn't need a fourth single, the era was already iconic by the time Telephone came out. Some big pop girls just don't need to drag out their eras.

I’m definitely more of a Dua fan than I have ever been of lady Gaga, but this half-assed reissue can’t be compared to the The Fame Monster :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom