Duolingo

I'm also not liking the US flag in the English course. As for the Brazilian flag on the Portuguese course, since Duolingo is a community project, I guess the contributors of the Portuguese course are Brazilians and for this reason the Brazilian flag was chosen.

Suppose I could just learn it from my Portuguese relatives :D

There IS a varying difference between some of the courses. The French course is EXCELLENT, with a great tips section before each set of lessons, and is a great length. The Italian course is about half the length and just doesn't have the same depth. The original versions of the French, Spanish, Italian and German courses were written internally by Duolingo staff, then taken over by contributors, and all the other languages have all been written by external contributors, to differing levels. Some are great, some are awful.

Do you have Spanish, Portuguese and Greek relatives?
Well NEITHER really. My sisters boyfriend is Portuguese (although they clearly getting married, having kids etc) and we’ve met the family.

dunno we’re you got the Spanish and Greek from :D

Well NEITHER really. My sisters boyfriend is Portuguese (although they clearly getting married, having kids etc) and we’ve met the family.

dunno we’re you got the Spanish and Greek from :D
I assumed the relatives near Marbella were Spanish aha. And then just assumed you were visiting Greek fam the other week.

I assumed the relatives near Marbella were Spanish aha. And then just assumed you were visiting Greek fam the other week.
Na we just went on holiday! My grandparents had an apartment between Marbella and Malaga and we used to visit all the time so I know the area well.

They’re definitely not Spanish, they’re from BARNSLEY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom