Eastenders 2019

Just caught up.

Sharon's hair caught up in her fake eyelashes was my favourite image of the episode!

0_Mel-Owen-in-car-chase.jpg

Why didn’t Mel just leave the voice message on Phil’s phone from Louise’s phone, like she was going to do from her own?

RIP MEL. Her first stint was flawless apart from letting Phil Mitchell shove his STUBBY penis in 'er.

I’ve been watching a bit of Classic Eastenders on the Drama channel lately as they show two episodes a day so it goes by quite quickly since there were only two a week back then. Eddie Royle is about to be murdered by Nick Cotton next week and I think Mark may tell his family about his HIV by Christmas.

I must say it’s much better than it is now. I’d forgotten how great Ethel Skinner and Pete Beale were as characters. It’s still the only soap I watch, but it’s a shadow of what it was back then.

Amazing recent line. Pauline to Kathy talking about Ian:
“ ‘ere, did you ever hit him when he was little?”
“No I don’t think I did”
“Well it’s never too late to start”

Did Sharon buy the villa in Portugal for Mel? What is happening with that now, and who gets Mel’s money from the sale of the club? :confused:

I thought Sharon couldn't have a BAYBAY and now she's having one AGED FIFTY-THREE

Our SHARON is far from BARREN Shirl, she has young Dennis.

Sharon was supposed to be unable to have a baby after complications from an abortion, which they've not forgotten about as she mentioned it to Louise a few months ago at one of her scans. But now she's had TWO miracle pregnancies since then, so god knows :o

I wasn't quite concentrating and missed that final link, how did Phil clock Keanu is the baby daddy?

I wasn't quite concentrating and missed that final link, how did Phil clock Keanu is the baby daddy?
Sharon had earlier made a quip about Santa hats and once seeing a stag do of guys wearing them during a heatwave in a hotel. She said to Phil that is was a long time ago in Florida, but then Keanu later said the same thing.

So did Martin actually do it? :o
I think so. I know Louise is leaving but now just wondering how. Apparently the New Years Eve/Day episode will have flashbacks to things that happened on Christmas Day which we didn’t see. What about those scenes they leaked with Martin and Linda?

the stuff with Denise and Sheree was a bit of an anti climax, or is there more to come there?

I bet it'll be some sort of storyline where this Isaac has some sort of long term illness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom