Eastenders 2019

I liked Tina as a wise lesbain mentor for Bernie, I'd like to see more of that dynamic.

I found last night's episode quite uncomfortable to watch - when they show Chantelle being hesitant to go into the house and the penny dropped about where things were about to go :(

EE is SO GOOD at the moment! The Pride episode was lovely without being earnest or laboured with messages and the Chantelle reveal was really well done for a soap.
They done a good job of making you care about her as a character without you really realising it. That the actress has quite a lot of wide eyed charm helps too I think.

It’s also amazing how much they are developing and integrating so many characters that previously had nothing to do (Whitney, Halfway, Honey, Kush, Kathy, Denise & Kim...) Shirley for a storyline next pls!

Good to see this week they’ve cut their loses and announced
that Mel is leaving. Not Tamsin Outhwaites fault I don’t think, she has just been written SO BADLY. Mel has basically been in a completely different show to the other characters since coming back. She won’t be missed as she’s barely on screen AS IS!

Bit funny how the exterior of Walford General hospital looks just like the canteen and Holby City carpark at BBC Elstree but with some NHS signs :side-eye:

As much as I love a Walford hen do, it doesn't half show up how DREARY the male characters are.

I agree 100%. I really am not surprised she is leaving AGAIN.

I think it's just a shame that she was written into a corner from the off. Looking at the female characters on Whitney's hen do, she just doesn't really fit.

69645559_10157589795149939_5903703006737596416_o.jpg

:D

Reactions: COB
Having largely been uninterested for the last few months, I am TEMPTED to watch the next week or so.

Last night's was great, and I like that they've had Halfway tell the truth before the wedding - it makes it feel less like a soap cliché where everything stays under wraps until much later.

Random EE thought of that day: why on earth was Iqra’s GF not Iqra in the first place?!

Her and Habiba literally look like sisters, she’s a MUCH better actress than the Iqra actress and has more chemistry with Habiba in 2 or 3 scenes than Iqra and Habiba have in however long they’ve been on the show :D

OMG Phil and Lisa’s scene together earlier this week was PROPER GOOD :D
Phil going “someone tried to kill me” Lisa “I don’t blame them” :D

Kat and Blanca should have their own spin off :disco:

Did we see this mildly cunty interview with Patsy “Malibu” Palmer also :D
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/ea...r-bianca-jackson-return-going-home-difficult/

"I'll go back to LA and I won't keep in contact with most of them...”

Damn that was good! So I'm guessing hunter fired at himself and then the armed police fired? That was the two shots? So only Hunter died?!

I’m amazed this is still even ON but I’m sure it’ll outlive yours truly

Is that slightly chubby psychopath still in it? :horny:

Just caught up. What a cop out. For a moment I thought they’d actually do it and kill a male Mitchell on screen.

It was SO GOOD. I thought he was going to shoot Mel and they were going to die together, which they should have done really as Mel is leaving shortly and her exit probably won’t be near as good as tonight’s episode.

Tamsin Outhwaite is a fantastic actress when she gets something to work with. Was she not pretty successful after her initial Eastenders stint?

Wendy Richard is a strange one. It is almost as if Miss Brahms was someone else COMPLETELY.

Wendy Richard always being on Big Brother’s Little Brother is quite a fun memory. She was genuinely thrilled to sit behind a two way mirror for a day, observing the housemates.

Is Bex DEAD? :o Sonia will feel like such a fool if she is - all that Oxford gloating for nothing :( (and also her daughter will be dead which she'll presumably be upset about too)

I'd like it if it turns out Bex has been receiving secret demoralising messages from Squiggle "Libby" Fox, in an attempt to remain the only Walford resident to attend Oxford, the only university that matters (or indeed exists).

Dean Gaffney has been "quietly axed"

I'm not sure anyone will notice.

Is the lad trying to woo Whitney the paedo who groomed hers son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom