Eastenders 2020

I am not sure I have watched Simone Lahbib in anything since Bad Girls. She is looking good.

Are 17 year olds allowed to be surrogates? A quick Google says you need to be 21. Then again Eastenders don’t always go by actual rules for some of their storylines as I saw when Keanu managed to get his minicab licence with a faked age on his driving licence.

Eastenders just can’t go more than a year or two without having some kind of heist storyline can they.

I’d imagine it’ll be played somewhat for laughs with Kat and Shirley involved though so I’m kind of looking forward to it.

I am really confused. What is this that is on? Eastenders was meant to start 6 MINUTES AGO. :evil:

BBC ONE HAD A BREAKDOWN FOR 10 MINUTES AFTER THE ONE SHOW AND THEY COULDN’T GET PANORAMA TO PLAY.

IT WAS RIVETING VIEWING WATCHING THE APOLOGY CAPTION WHILE LISTENING TO THE ANNOUNCED DESPERATELY TRYING TO KEEP IT TOGETHER WHILE HAVING NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON

AT ONE POINT HE SAID, “IT SEEMS WE CAN’T BRING YOU PANORAMA SO INSTEAD HERE’S GARDEN RESCUE .... OH, IT TURNS OUT WE CAN BRING YOU PANORAMA”

*PANORAMA PLAYS BUT WITH NO SOUND SO THEY GO BACK TO THE APOLOGY CAPTION*

“WELL, WE’RE STILL HAVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS HERE ON BBC1”

Reactions: COB
They're really writing Ian as a proper cunt recently, he usually goes through phases but he's been a rotter for ages now! I think Adam Woodyatt is taking a break soon so I'm assuming we're building up to some sort of whodunnit storyline after it's revealed he fucked up the heist (and presumably Sharon will find out about what really happened to Denny around Christmas too) - I'm expecting him to get beaten up or shot and end up in a coma or something, clearly they'll never kill him off.

I think he is taking an extended break so I would think it is more likely for him to be chased out of the square. With Max leaving I wouldn’t say it is out of the question that he will kill Max and then go on the run.

What does Sharon think happened at the moment? I swore Ian confessed to that already as she now knows Dennis was bullying Bobby.

What does Sharon think happened at the moment? I swore Ian confessed to that already as she now knows Dennis was bullying Bobby.

I don’t think she has any clue that Ian had any part in his death whatsoever at the moment. Dotty did tell her, but Ian denied it and I think she just took his word for it.

I think he is taking an extended break so I would think it is more likely for him to be chased out of the square. With Max leaving I wouldn’t say it is out of the question that he will kill Max and then go on the run.

They aren’t killing Max off apparently but I think it’s a pretty good call that the two exits are connected.

Why is Shirley being so hostile towards Kat? Weren’t they friends at one point?!

I can’t remember much Kat and Shirl interaction? Shirl is bezzies with Jean.

Oh yeah they paired the two of them up when Kat was off in Ireland but Kat and Shirley had always been on good terms before that.

Didn’t she live with them over lockdown? Although maybe I’ve answered my own question with that...

Absolutely ADORED Sharon giving Phil an alibi so she could take him to the cleaners with the divorce settlement. :disco:

Reactions: COB
I am assuming with Ian leaving she will be the rightful owner of The Vic shortly?

I hope so! They could have her swoop in with her divorce money and buy him out. I reckon Sharon running the Vic and getting Mick in as manager is potentially quite likely.

IS EASTENDERS GOING TO PICK BACK UP THE STORY OF SONIA LOOKING FOR HER REAL DAD?

Did they literally stick a bald cap on Kellie Bright’s husband for that scene at the end?!

I think so :D I seem to recall it was an extreme close up on her husband's cheek and chin (which look nothing like Jake Wood) last time Max kissed her, too.

I think they were doing it until they caught up on the schedule of being however many weeks ahead required.

All I could find when I googled it was an article saying it may stay at 20 minutes permanently. WHY?

It's because the show takes longer to make at the moment due to Covid restrictions, isn't it?

It's because the show takes longer to make at the moment due to Covid restrictions, isn't it?

Don’t they all though? I know Eastenders have certainly made more of an effort to make things look a bit more “normal” though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom