Eastenders 2020

Why did Ian transfer the money from the Lucy Beale memorial fund to Max? Is he trying to make it look like Max nicked it? Will Sharon not get the blame as she was in charge?

Why did Ian transfer the money from the Lucy Beale memorial fund to Max? Is he trying to make it look like Max nicked it? Will Sharon not get the blame as she was in charge?
IAN IS JUST PURE SLIME. HE ACTS IN THE MOMENT AND THINKS UP THE EXCUSES AND LIES AFTERWARDS.

Spill the details please.Spoiler it for me Nance.
I DON’T KNOW MUCH MORE OTHER THAN IS GOING TO SUFFER A BRUTAL AND VICIOUS ATTACK. YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SUSPECTS SLOWLY BEING LINED UP RIGHT NOW .... MAX, LINDA, SUKI, TINA, PETER, BOBBY......

Don’t they all though? I know Eastenders have certainly made more of an effort to make things look a bit more “normal” though.

A lot of it seems to be shot single camera now, and with all the body doubles and CGI trickery I wouldn’t underestimate how much longer each episode takes in the edit now compared to the old “film a scene in one take with three cameras and move on to the next one” method that was the norm.

LOVED LAST NIGHT’S EPISODE! AND THE ENDING WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!

A WHODUNNIT WHERE IT GENUINELY COULD BE ANYONE!

I was expecting him to get bashed at Christmas, I'll admit - I'm guessing that's when we find out who did it instead. Ian will presumably be in a coma for the rest of the month, there'll be no suspense if we find out the culprit when he's already on the mend :tongueout:

Does he wake up out of his inevitable coma and then just fuck off then?

More interesting facts, the officer who arrested Tina was her real life wife, and the one who did Ian was his son - that allowed them to break social distancing rules

SHARON BEALE in the credits already :disco:

It can't all happen THAT quickly can it?! I still have a hunch that Sharon has actually discovered what Ian did on the boat and we'll be getting a flashback of her playing the long game...

Didn’t she say she was still married to Phil and divorce proceedings had only just started? Also, they never signed anything.

I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE REVEALED THAT LAST SCENE WAS ALL TAKING PLACE IN IAN’S HEAD

Yes I’m totally convinced that Sharon knows about Denny and is responsible for Ian’s attack.

Possible flashback episode on Christmas Day?

Reactions: SDF
That marriage was something out of Sunset Beach, it was only missing a voiceover of Sharon cackling away to herself

Also the squirming she did when going in for the kiss was something else, all acting i'm sure :eyes:

Last edited:
I literally don’t understand the opening scene in the taxi?

OMG Stuart is amazing for doing this, I want him to not face any repurcussions for what he's done :D

“I am proud of you ... for being honest about the dead body in our fridge.” :D:D:D

Reactions: COB
And then them both getting HORNED UP :disco:

The earlier scene with Rainie was lovely too - Tanya Franks might be my favourite actor in the show right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom