Eastenders 2020

Nancy

CAR CLAMP CLUB
I think the stories about her leaving a few months ago were ALL A RUSE. And she’ll come back and expose GRAY’S TRUE COLOURS.

I bet he’s got her locked up somewhere.

Pingu

Noot noot
It looked about as unambiguous as they could possibly do with social distancing. She’s dead.

I don’t think Eastenders has ever actually done the fake publicity material around an actor leaving thing, even though we seem to think they’ve done it about once a year.

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
It did look like she was dead by strangulation BUT given we didn’t actually see it, I wouldn’t rule anything out

He didn’t spend long getting rid of the body though, so who knows she might be chained up somewhere

COB

honk
I just caught up, poor Tina :( I'm not sure about a fakeout, though they DID have Denise slightly conspicuously mention the time Lucas locked her up and made everyone think she was dead. Did they announce Diane Parish was leaving back then?

Pingu

Noot noot
I just caught up, poor Tina :( I'm not sure about a fakeout, though they DID have Denise slightly conspicuously mention the time Lucas locked her up and made everyone think she was dead. Did they announce Diane Parish was leaving back then?

They did not, so nobody believed it.

HOWEVER that’s a good spot...

Rita

User
Was I the only one that noticed that when Honey was talking to Jay in the car lot office that he had his torso floating around beside his head? The first major editing fail since Covid.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
:D And of all the women Max had slept with, have any of them not been white? Meanwhile Jack has had both Denise and Chelsea - bit of an awkward thing they’re choosing not to mention at the moment.

COB

honk
Weird how Katie's bar house appeared to have the same layout as all the ones on Albert Square :eyes:

COB

honk
I'm really not a fan of how they've been using music in this way though, it's a bit too Hollyoaks for my tastes.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
This is either some VERY clever editing in this episode, or Eastenders are breaking the distancing rules and just pretending they’re not.

Nancy

CAR CLAMP CLUB
This is either some VERY clever editing in this episode, or Eastenders are breaking the distancing rules and just pretending they’re not.
The producers have already said that the actors got close for these scenes. I presume they followed all protocol (testing etc) to be able to film them.

Rita

User
The Power of Love playing in the background when Mick and Linda were talking on the bench was all a little too much for me in my extremely fragile state. :emoji_cry:

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
The producers have already said that the actors got close for these scenes. I presume they followed all protocol (testing etc) to be able to film them.

If you Google 'close contact cohort' you'll find the rules.

Ag

User
Jesus Christ that was heavy.

Dyer and Bright were absolutely fantastic. Danny Dyer in particular really elevated the scenes. Not something I ever expected to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom