Eastenders 2020

I’ve just realised that everything that has happened to the Fowlers and Slaters in 2019 was all ALFIE’S fault. If he had t nicked that money from Phil none of this would have happened to them.

I am not sure if it is down to the new producer but Eastenders is must watch tv just now. It has picked up so much from the end of 2019.

A major character is going to die by drowning in the Thames to mark the shows 35th Anniversary

They could have done it last year to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Marchioness disaster. What a missed opportunity.

Louise or a return of Keanu seem to be the favourites to PERISH, but surely EE couldn’t get away with killing off ANOTHER blonde female character :D

Now Robbie has left there isn’t an obvious spare part in the cast any more aside from maybe Tina..?

Oh wait: Dotty to die ASAP pls

Also VERY up for EE beefing up Sonia as a character recently. She’s becoming a classic hard-faced old matriarch :D

Please do the same for Denise!

Not before time. In her first EE stint she was one of the shows major characters, but upon her return she has been a tad redundant other than slight glimmers of her former glory. My favourite Sonia persona is PSYCHO SON’.

A major character is going to die by drowning in the Thames to mark the shows 35th Anniversary
I’d guess Whitney, Billy or maybe even Sharon (surely they’d never kill her off though). Surely not a Carter, unless it’s Tina who is hardly major

When is the Chantelle and Gray storyline going to conclude? I thought I saw it coming with Mitch noticing her hesitancy over the vow renewal, but he’s given up on any further concern since they got back from holiday.

I’d guess Whitney, Billy or maybe even Sharon (surely they’d never kill her off though). Surely not a Carter, unless it’s Tina who is hardly major

[/SPOILER

Surely it’s not Sharon. That would be enough to make me turn off. I think Billy and Whitney are safe too unfortunately. I hope it’s BEN, or Ted.

Has Dot left Eastenders? I know she has been a bit part of late.

I hope June Brown is ok. :(

I have just read it’s MICK CARTER. Surely not!

She has had quite a few big acting jobs before Eastenders. Lord knows WHY.

If the rumours are to be believed, seems Kat is not just playing a lush in the soap!

That was another great episode. Shirley putting Linda in a cold shower has to be the highlight.

How on earth did Leo get into their attic?? I thought Alfie had converted their loft into a room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom