Eastenders 2020

It was such a stroke of genius pairing Stuart and Rainie. I’ve always liked her in small doses I suppose, but a couple of years ago he seemed completely irredeemable.

Now they’re two of my favourite characters.

Stuart and Rainie are EVERYTHING. I think they make quite a good comedy couple too.

Katy. His ex carer who abused him and he probably fathered a child with as a result

Seems like it! Also I can only assume the Carters are on their way out, since it seems as though Linda really did sleep with Max - Danny Dyer and Kellie Bright have both said in the past that they'd leave if they gave their characters an affair storyline (hence why Dyer took a break around the time they were trying to do that weird Mick/Whitney semi-affair thing a few years ago)...

I think Sharon knows that Ian is behind Dennys death and is in cahoots with Phil and they will once again be owners of The Vic. No spoilers as I am just letting my simple mind run away with me.

I've heard this rumor a couple of times!

There have been some 'subtle' hints, but it was quite telling yesterday when Sharon and Kathy heard the supposed-gunshots going off and she ran into the Vic shouting Albie's name. She wasn't bothered about Ian at all.

There have been some 'subtle' hints, but it was quite telling yesterday when Sharon and Kathy heard the supposed-gunshots going off and she ran into the Vic shouting Albie's name. She wasn't bothered about Ian at all.
Wel that would be a natural reaction for any mother. It was generally Sharon’s temperament and lack of urgency when she “found” Ian in the Vic and was waiting for the ambulance.

That and the fact they made the effort to show us that Sharon had been with Karen at the time to throw us off the scent.

There have been a few scenes we haven’t seen as well. What did Sharon and Phil talk about upstairs in the Vic that time when Ian walked in? What was playing on Phil’s mind in the days leading up to the attack? It can’t just have been “the divorce” surely. And then there was Sharon getting Denny’s things (including his phone) back and nothing else ever being mentioned about that...

That and the fact they made the effort to show us that Sharon had been with Karen at the time to throw us off the scent.

There have been a few scenes we haven’t seen as well. What did Sharon and Phil talk about upstairs in the Vic that time when Ian walked in? What was playing on Phil’s mind in the days leading up to the attack? It can’t just have been “the divorce” surely. And then there was Sharon getting Denny’s things (including his phone) back and nothing else ever being mentioned about that...
And don't forget Sharon providing Phil with an alibi when the police came into the Vic looking for him recently (not for the attack on Ian, but for the robbery). There's definitely something going on between the two of them.....

And don't forget Sharon providing Phil with an alibi when the police came into the Vic looking for him recently (not for the attack on Ian, but for the robbery). There's definitely something going on between the two of them.....

YES! At the time I thought she was giving him an alibi in order to take him to the cleaners with their divorce but it wasn’t mentioned again. VERY TELLING...

YES! At the time I thought she was giving him an alibi in order to take him to the cleaners with their divorce but it wasn’t mentioned again. VERY TELLING...

:D

I feel like this year there's no big Xmas storyline. Let's see what tomorrow brings!

Does Eastenders HAVE Covid? I watched the iconic Stuart and Rainie HORNY OVER MURDER ep yesterday and everywhere INCLUDING the long-forgotten gay bar was open as normal :D

Kathy also looked YOUNGER THAN EVER :disco: She could genuinely pass as the return of Lucy Beale from BEYOND THE GRAVE these days

They've done what they can with Covid, but the gap between production and airing means they've not been able to keep up with the guidelines so people are in shops without masks etc. The café is socially distanced though at least! I think we just have to accept that in EE world they had one lockdown then things went sort of back to normal :eyes:

There was a recent plotline where she tried a dating app and Peter secretly changed her age from seventy to forty, then her date found out her age and it was all very embarrassing :D
AND SHE FELL OVER LIKE AN OLD LUSH:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom