Eastenders 2020

Diane Parish is so wonderful, isn't she? Glad they're giving her some decent stuff.

So Ian can't die surely, and he was JUST in a coma/stuck in hospital, so how will they write him out? Halfway through the episode I was expecting him to just disappear, and it to be that he and Phil were going to make Sharon believe he was dead, but clearly not :o

I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO BE ON STRICTLY BUT THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN, SO FUCK KNOWS

Maybe Ian will hand himself in to the police for the mortgage fraud and various other things like mishandling charity funds and he’ll voluntarily go to prison for his own protection. There was never any announcement of Adam Woodyatt actually leaving, and that would be huge news.

Maybe Ian will hand himself in to the police for the mortgage fraud and various other things like mishandling charity funds and he’ll voluntarily go to prison for his own protection. There was never any announcement of Adam Woodyatt actually leaving, and that would be huge news.
There was an announcement saying he’d be taking a break for a few months

EastEnders about to start in case anyone wasn’t aware it’s on tonight

It feels like a BIT MUCH to have domestic abuse survivor Tina be killed by a domestic abuser, even for this show, but I suppose we'll find out on Monday :eyes: I'm actually hoping for Gray to break down and admit to everything, because it feels like Chantelle's parents need to find out about the years of abuse and at the moment Gray's the only person that actually knows about it.

How did she actually die? Did he strangle her offscreen? I know he pushed her with some force, so did that damage her neck? :confused:

I was kind of hoping she was still alive and as the rug he wrapped her body up in was hanging out of the back of the car that the boot wasn’t properly closed but looks like she is PAN BREAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom