Eastenders 2021

Not a bad episode, but I always love how a departed character can arrange a house clearance and a divorce within a day or two (and over a weekend in fact!), all from somewhere else entirely :D In Ruby's case she's done it all from police custody, possibly :o

Yes I know it's possible the episodes don't actually always take place on the exact day they air, but let me pretend they do as it's funnier that way :tongueout:

Are they trying to turn Whitney in to the new MARTINE MCCUTCHEON?

Seems like it, doesn't it?

I think that boat sailed at least 15 years ago. Soap stars just aren’t the household names they were in Martines time to forge any kind of music career.

Reactions: COB
I’m back into this due to circumstances beyond my control but my god Ruby is awful- a depressing reminder of that gangster period years ago

Also - I know this has probably been discussed - why is the club always open playing banging music and then they cut outside and it’s lunchtime

I'm pretty sure Nick was Dot's only child, but Charlie Cotton was a bigamist :shock: I think Rocky could be from his other marriage, though it feels like one of those things that was never mentioned at the time and the writers are filling in a gap...

I was really willing for her to go back with the Doctor and get some £££. I don’t like it when she’s SKINT.

I was really willing for her to go back with the Doctor and get some £££. I don’t like it when she’s SKINT.

Was Billy being homeless ever sorted out? I don’t remember them mentioning it again after he slept in the cabin.

Billy being Janine’s gopher was always quite fun and I can see them teaming up again for something soon.

Was Billy being homeless ever sorted out? I don’t remember them mentioning it again after he slept in the cabin.

Billy being Janine’s gopher was always quite fun and I can see them teaming up again for something soon.

He is living at Phils I think. Kat had a n intervention, and Phil wasn’t initially willing to help but Kat persuaded him. He is still selling tat on some stall on the market though. Maybe Janine will team up with him on the stall?

VERY NSFW

30072e1b0b73f95c1b8a050f6668c9d3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: COB
The ending of tonight's episode must be one of the campest they've had in ages :D It was like something from Dynasty!

That sounds intriguing and potentially DREADFUL.

I hope the Hollyoaks character popping up in Eastenders is Richard Blackwood’s character.

I think it's an interesting concept if it's done right, it'll probably end up being like in Eastenders when they hastily film a scene acknowledging something which happened in real life the day earlier.

That’s just odd. I only actually watch Eastenders these days. Wouldn’t recognise any Hollyoaks or Emmerdale characters now and for Corrie it would have to be a major long standing character for them to even register :(

Gray was about to STAB Whitney :shock: I'm so curious where all that's going - presumably there'll be a big exit at Christmas, but I was really expecting them to get together (for him to begin the abuse) and now she seems to have told him in no uncertain terms where to go. Perhaps he'll get his hooks back into Chelsea :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom