Eastenders 2021

Annoyingly they did address Phil’s role in it quite early on so they seem unlikely to revisit that now.

The plot is so full of holes, but it is entertaining in the short term so I guess I’ll take it.

Oh COME ON. It so was Ian’s fault. He led Denny down to the room and locked him in, so if he didn’t do that Denny would have been upstairs and probably would have had a much better chance of surviving. I certainly didn’t feel sorry for that disgusting, squirmy, smarmy PIG.

So is Ian going to just piss off an be a homeless person again?

Oh I do hope he brings Jane back when he returns.

I watched her on a Scottish drama called Traces last night. Binged the whole series.

Oh COME ON. It so was Ian’s fault. He led Denny down to the room and locked him in, so if he didn’t do that Denny would have been upstairs and probably would have had a much better chance of surviving. I certainly didn’t feel sorry for that disgusting, squirmy, smarmy PIG.

BUT he wouldn't have done all of that if he had known Phil was going to cause a boat crash! I still think you can equally say if Phil hadn't have caused the crash, Denny would have eventually escaped from the room unharmed.

BUT he wouldn't have done all of that if he had known Phil was going to cause a boat crash! I still think you can equally say if Phil hadn't have caused the crash, Denny would have eventually escaped from the room unharmed.

Yes I do see what you mean. It was all circumstantial though, and although Ian did not know the boat was going to crash he still locked Denny in the room, which consequently led to his death.

Ian would have let Denny out at the end. He just locked him in there because he was seriously bullying Bobby and he wanted Denny to miss out on the party.

If Ian did eat the poisoned pasta and died he would have had a post mortem which would have showed he was poisoned and the finger would have been pointed at Sharon, who in turn would have been imprisoned for murder so it really wasn’t her FINEST IDEA.

If Ian did eat the poisoned pasta and died he would have had a post mortem which would have showed he was poisoned and the finger would have been pointed at Sharon, who in turn would have been imprisoned for murder so it really wasn’t her FINEST IDEA.
Yes, I couldn't really see what their plan was to explain how he died.

Ian Beale is what our good friend Kim Woodburn would aptly describe as a CHINLESS WONDER.

I am so glad that he is not leaving for good though, as he IS a fantastic character who I love to hate.

I think it's telling that Ian's first concern was about Sharon going to prison and her baby being put into care - he's a caring person but it's just very very selective.

Does Ian still have the Fish & Chip shop? Last time he went off an abandoned his kids, Lucy had to step up and run everything. At least now there's Kathy and Peter is something like 27 now.

I also hope Bobby has more good stories this year which don't revolve around his relationship with Ian. He's a great little actor.

Does Ian still have the Fish & Chip shop? Last time he went off an abandoned his kids, Lucy had to step up and run everything. At least now there's Kathy and Peter is something like 27 now.

I also hope Bobby has more good stories this year which don't revolve around his relationship with Ian. He's a great little actor.

The fish and chip shop has not really been present for quite a while, has it? He still has the restaurant and The Vic and as Sharon is now his wife would it all not go to her when he has gone AWOL?

I assumed before that instead of going “missing”, he’d hand himself in to the police for the mortgage fraud, which would also call into question ownership of the Vic, giving the Carters the opportunity to buy it back at a reduced price as per Tina’s original plan.

I assumed before that instead of going “missing”, he’d hand himself in to the police for the mortgage fraud, which would also call into question ownership of the Vic, giving the Carters the opportunity to buy it back at a reduced price as per Tina’s original plan.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Carter’s back in the Vic as Linda working in the laundrette and Mick unemployed is not working for me.

I suppose we don’t know if Ian is going back to life as a hobo, but what we do know is that he certainly has form.

Oh FFS, Gray roping in Whitney to look after his kids - please don’t lead to yet another potential relationship with a psycho.

That episode with Sharon trying to coax Ian into eating poisoned pasta was hilarious. I howled when she called him “gorgeous”.

There have been two comments on the show recently about Janet being “next” in Jay’s line of conquests, the writers really punching low there.

Time for a new avatar since I haven't watched The Good Fight in ages. I even had a dream the other week where I'd won the lottery in a family syndicate and Barbara Windsor was my grandmother.

Reactions: COB
I have no idea. I just saw the soaps reporter from the Metro tweeting about an announcement at 8.30pm. It’ll probably be nothing exciting.

By the way, did you see about the new character joining?

I have no idea. I just saw the soaps reporter from the Metro tweeting about an announcement at 8.30pm. It’ll probably be nothing exciting.

By the way, did you see about the new character joining?

No. Who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom