Eastenders 2021

The Carters do need something like this, they've felt quite depleted for a while - they may as well recast Johnny AGAIN while they're at it, nobody would mind

The Carters do need something like this, they've felt quite depleted for a while - they may as well recast Johnny AGAIN while they're at it, nobody would mind
Yes this is good. They started off as such a unit and then all the young actors all fucked off.

Reactions: COB
Lee seems to come and go briefly every six months, I thought they were going to reintroduce him for Whitney at one point.

Nancy is a welcome return. The other one needs some kind of background to get excited, or it’ll be another Lee Ryan as Woody saga.

Nancy is a welcome return. The other one needs some kind of background to get excited, or it’ll be another Lee Ryan as Woody saga.

I read he was rumoured to be SHARONS BROTHER.

Hmm. We only briefly saw her birth mother once, didn’t we? And Gavin must have got around quite a lot.

I can’t recall her birth mother, but yes Gavin has surely had more women than hot dinners.

If I remember right, her birth mother died a few years ago. I think she went to find her with Linda and found out she was dead. Before that I think she was seen briefly a long time ago.

Mo is leaving. :(
Kind of makes sense. Laila Morse is 75 years old but it’s never really been said how old her character is, has it? If Mo was the same age she must have become a grandmother in her early 20s, so if she’s older the character should really be pushing 90! The whole makeup of the Slater family is a bit off especially when they introduced Hayley.

Last edited:
Kind of makes sense. Laila Morse is 76 years old but it’s never really been said how old her character is, has it? If Mo was the same age she must have become a grandmother in her early 20s, so if she’s older the character should really be pushing 90! The whole makeup of the Slater family is a bit off especially when they introduced Hayley.

The whole Slater make up has always been very confusing. She isn’t actually Staceys Nan, is she? I think she is a great comic character.

I am reading now although she is leaving she may be back in the not so distant future. So possibly a NON STORY.

The whole Slater make up has always been very confusing. She isn’t actually Staceys Nan, is she? I think she is a great comic character.
More like a Great Aunt I think for Stacey. She’s the mother of Lynn/Kat/Little Mo’s mother Viv. Kat must be 50 by now and I think Lynn is older.

It only works if she had Viv as a teenager and if Charlie was a paedophile.

More like a Great Aunt I think for Stacey. She’s the mother of Lynn/Kat/Little Mo’s mother Viv. Kat must be 50 by now and I think Lynn is older.

It only works if she had Viv as a teenager and if Charlie was a paedophile.

Stacey DOES call her Nan though, and I think that’s what is confusing.

What are all your thoughts on BIG MO? She is a pretty terrible actress in general, but is a great comedy character. I love it when she becomes MYSTIC MO.

Big Mo BELLOWING outside the door when Charlie died, and her having to do serious acting in general during all that, is one of my favourite (unintentional) EE comedy moments.

84, and just got a new job in the call centre.
I loved her sexual harassment policy bit to Kheerat the other day. She's the only real comic relief at the moment.

I just watched Arthur's funeral episode from the Drama channel last night which was brilliant as they brought in a bunch of relatives for the episode. Exchange in the Vic between Auntie Nellie and another random:

I forgot all about AUNTIE NELLIE. She became a series regular for a while. After a quick google Elizabeth Kelly who plays her turns 100 this year.

For a while Mo’s been one of those characters who tends to come and go, sometimes without any fanfare. Wasn’t she offscreen for over a year until she returned for Kat’s fake death storyline?

I’d forgotten about Auntie Nelly. The best Aunt quite clearly being Aunt Sal.

Was Aunt Sal ever a regular? I am thinking YES, but can’t be sure.

Why did the previous actress who played Chelsea not return? Is she in something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom