Eastenders 2021

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
New topic for the new year.

Last nights episode really was great. Just properly watching it as I came in to it late yesterday.

Unfortunately we commented in last years topic last night. Danny Dyer was actually astonishing!

And what a b*tch Katy is, trying to convince him that he'd be accused of rape at 12 years old.

Wait, so the bent copper storyline is over just like THAT?

I mean, it was a rubbish story but I assumed it was at least GOING somewhere...

They can’t have him beating Covid then dying like THAT, surely?

Dotty's back! Even though she's an arsehole, I do quite enjoy how they write her as continually managing to somehow correctly GUESS what's actually going on with people :D I want her to be the one who rumbles Gray using this same power.

I think JEAN is a really cracking actress when she gets the material.

Did you come about this whilst investigating your family tree? :confused:
We both have the same surname .... not Wright, but her real one. There are only about 20 people in the entire country who have that surname. Our family roots are both from the same area of London plus she has a family resemblance.

We both have the same surname .... not Wright, but her real one. There are only about 20 people in the entire country who have that surname. Our family roots are both from the same area of London plus she has a family resemblance.

Are we assuming a distant cousin?

Am I right in saying that Jean didn’t get the biopsy? I’m assuming she doesn’t have cancer this time around.

Jean miming and dancing to Massive Attack Unfinished Sympathy is already my highlight of 2021

I have up on EE years ago but have been dragged back into watching .
In other news why is Ruby still 14?

Am I right in saying that Jean didn’t get the biopsy? I’m assuming she doesn’t have cancer this time around.
Yeah, she went for it earlier in the week but ran out before it happened.

Oh my ACTUAL GOD. My heart was in my mouth throughout that. Why is this programme on its last legs when it is a cut above any other soap.

OH MY GOD!!!

I did enjoy Ian on his knees trying to claw up the poisoned spaghetti carbonara with his hands from the floor and pile it in to his arsehole mouth.

Sharon SLAY!

So is Ian going to just piss off an be a homeless person again?

Oh I do hope he brings Jane back when he returns.

Seems a bit of a anti climax considering that was building for a year. It was a good episode though!

So is Ian going to just piss off an be a homeless person again?

Oh I do hope he brings Jane back when he returns.
I was thinking that, surely a Jane return is long overdue!

The thing about all this though, is surely if Ian is to blame for locking Denny in that room before the boat started sinking then Phil is just as much to blame for causing the boat to sink in the first place! I would like them to explore that a bit, but I'm not sure they will.

I was just thinking that!! I actually felt a bit sorry for Ian last night as he relived it, because really it wasn't his fault. He tried to save him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom