Eastenders 2021

To be fair I can’t imagine the old Chelsea pulling off some of her scenes in the last couple of episodes.

Also how does Jack get fitter ? I was out the EE loop for ages . Of course now I’m back in it’s flipping .

Also Kush with less beard is a no no.

Oh I KNEW they wouldn’t be able to resist getting those two together at some point.

We really do need a bit of Kat being LADY OF THE MANOR paired with GANGSTERS MOLL for a while. :disco:

1_EMB-_final_22055904_22055894.jpg

Meanwhile, Sonia’s father has finally been cast and it’s Brian Conley.

Mick and Linda are going to get the pub back off of Sharon as they are rendered bloody useless without it.

Why does nobody remember that Mick and Linda sold the pub mere months ago of their own accord to stop Linda drinking herself to death?!

Why can’t Sharon just take on Mick as manager and have done with it?

Anyway more content like the Peter Beale scene please (although I wish it were still Ben Hardy in the role).

I was spending my Saturday morning reading about Julia's Theme and the different variations of the EastEnders theme tune (standard), and have discovered THIS :D

Awww that was a bit sad though. Why did Sharon agree to sell? And does this mean Ruby gets away with it all? :o

Awww that was a bit sad though. Why did Sharon agree to sell? And does this mean Ruby gets away with it all? :o

Sharon must have agreed to sell to save Phils skin. I can’t wait until she finds out he has been sleeping with Kat.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Stacey must be about ready to go off on maternity leave again so no doubt she will create MERRY HELL for Ruby before she goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom