Eastenders 2021

I am assuming that Lucas has taken the drug’s out of Chelsea’s case?

I know Jack and Denise are total M/DILFS but I just I don't FEEL them together.

Yes, they don't seem to have much chemistry do they? I much preferred Denise with Kush.

Denise is easily one of my favourite characters. Diane Parrish balances drama and comedy with ease. I thought she must have been one of the longest running characters. It's been 15 years, but Jean and Honey have apparently been in longer.

Although she's the 5th longest running actor who has never left, after Ian, Billy, Patrick and Jean, according to Wiki, along with Jay and Shirley.

God late 00s Eastenders was amazing.

Jean left and came back, didn’t she? And Patrick is always on extended breaks when the character flies off to Trinidad. Also is this Ian’s first real extended break? How long was he gone when the character became homeless?

Did we know Jean had terminal cancer? I knew she went to the hospital but thought she walked out before she got any tests.

Is Kush leaving for good? It seems like ages ago that was announced. Loved Whitney’s reaction with them standing up to Gray yesterday, but that makes me think something might happen to Kush now rather than just going to prison.

I missed this yesterday, but they did this as an April Fool:

Quite elaborate for a social media thing!

Last edited:
It's really nor clear - I hope she doesn't :(
Yes. If she did get diagnosed it must have all been off screen. She would be a major loss to the show as Gillian Wright is a fantastic actress.

Odds are low for Denise being the one to mention Prince Philip in a poorly written line.

I swear she's the one that consumes the news.

Odds are low for Denise being the one to mention Prince Philip in a poorly written line.

I swear she's the one that consumes the news.

Are they going to mention it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom