Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

Her Bionic era is upon us.

christina aguilera thumbs down GIF

So the final numbers are even less than the ones projected :D

Ed Sheeran scores his fourth No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart as his latest studio album, =, bows atop the list (dated Nov. 13). The set, which was released on Oct. 29, earned 118,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Nov. 4, according to MRC Data. Over half of that sum was driven by album sales.

Sheeran previously led the list with No. 6 Collaborations Project (in 2019), ÷ (in 2017) and x (in 2014). Each of his previous chart-topping albums also debuted at No. 1.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units comprise album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). Each unit equals one album sale, or 10 individual tracks sold from an album, or 3,750 ad-supported or 1,250 paid/subscription on-demand official audio and video streams generated by songs from an album. The new Nov. 13, 2021-dated chart (where = debuts at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's website on Nov. 9. For all chart news, follow Billboard and Billboard charts on both Twitter and Instagram.

Of =’s 118,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending Nov. 4, album sales comprise 68,000 (making it the top-selling album of the week), SEA units comprise 46,500 (equaling 61.69 million on-demand streams of the album’s songs) and TEA units comprise 3,500. Sheeran bumps Drake’s Certified Lover Boy down to No. 2 with 67,000 equivalent album units earned (down 10%).

I wonder what he could do to come back from this? It’s not like the songs aren’t hits. Surely people would eventually get bored of his acoustic songs anyway?

What a weird conversation :D
I think he’s fine, he might not be in the same league of god-tier sales like… who’s left? Adele, Drake, Taylor, I don’t know

But the album market is fucked everywhere, it’s certainly not 2016 anymore, let alone 2001 or whatever.

🤷🏻‍♂️ he will be fine, there are still straight white people in the word

I posted this in the Voyage tracker, but I think it bears repeating here.

'÷' had a week one opening of 671,542 in the UK, of which 78,944 was streaming sales.
"=" had a week one of 139,107, of which 25,286 was streaming sales.

Obviously pure sales are down considerably on 2017, but the fact that his streams have dropped by two thirds is pretty significant, isn't it?

serving GAY ICON BUT MAKE IT HOMOPHOBIC.

I don't think it will smash actually. maybe it'll debut top ten but I'm not worried about the queen being denied her dues (Mimi, not Elton).

When Sheeran wrote that shit Christmas song for Matt Terry, he managed to shoehorn in his trademark insults about people less fortunate than him. Expecting more of the same here.

I have not listened to the offensive Christmas song, but this tweet from Katie Waissel did make me scream.

As Moopy’s only Ed Sheeran fan I’ll defend it. It’s a solid 6/10 and much less annoying than some other Christmas songs

Isn’t Katie Weasel the alt account of faded gay twitter personality Daz Gale?

It’s a good Christmas song

Also, as the video references other Christmas singles… is he going for a Mariah reference here?!

042EDF47-96F5-48AA-B759-03BEF1491A5E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom