Rock 3 stripes, not the Asics
A.D.I.D.A.S
Old school 'cause it's the best (Yes)
T.K. Maxx cost less (Yes)
Jackson looks a mess (Bless)
Okay, then what to do
If you try to jack me I'll rudebox you
If you rudebox me, I'll rudebox your whole crew
'Cause it's what I do, ain't that right, boo? (True)
I'll ride with you if you can get me to the border
'Cause the sheriff's after me for what I did to his daughter
I did it like this (You did it like that)
I love it when you double clap, clap

Oh I've read the first page of this thread to gain some insight into the dislike. Meh. I still like him :)

He was amazing. I don't really get the dislike for him to be honest. Westlife I kind of get, but you guys don't seem to hate them as much 🤷🏻‍♀️
They aren't relevant in any real commercial sense any more. We'd be hating them just as much if they were.

They aren't relevant in any real commercial sense any more. We'd be hating them just as much if they were.
They'll always be relevant to me :disco: I'm going to see them live again in August so I'll make sure I take lots of videos!

The night you saw him in Cardiff, The Killers were playing here. My Facebook feed was the straightest and most basic it has ever been.

His new album is getting great reviews...

My flatmate is an Ed Sheeran STAN :( He's such a lovely guy, I don't quite understand how he's been pulled into this sort of thing.

Ed Sheeran fans do turn up in the most unexpected places. It’s like finding out a colleague you quite like is a Tory.

My entire family are Ed Sheeran fans. Been to see him twice and play nothing but him in their cars. Evil evil!

he is clearly made of 100% pure evil but the court verdict was correct. however I refuse to corroborate allegations that his new album is his best yet or even "good".

It was a totally bullshit case but I'd rather have sat through that than any of his fucking albums.

It's amazing how small some people think the musical well is, especially when those people are the children of dead musicians and must somehow convince themselves that their deceased parent invented everything.

It's amazing how small some people think the musical well is, especially when those people are the children of dead musicians and must somehow convince themselves that their deceased parent invented everything.
I don’t think it was Gaye’s children or the estate doing the suing this time, but the original co-producer and writer. I thought Gaye’s estate definitely had a case for the Blurred Lines one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom