Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven (5th album) + Let it Die

It's giving BURN aka the third worst song of her career (so far).

Close To Me and Love me like you do are WORSE.

Paris Hilton Running GIF by MOODMAN

omg @Jark is here! everyone leave!

short clip

sounds promising - some kind of announcement tomorrow, so I'm guessing we'll have the song by Friday 15th

Big Sean? :rolleyes: out of all the rent-a-rappers she got him? I suppose the CANCELED list is getting longer by the day.

that caption though, what a self aware QUEEN! "so here's an old ass demo my record company will release as a single then"

this is out TOMORROW! it's leaked already and girls, it's a serve.

I would compare it to the title track of Brightest Blue, but with a smoother disco rhythm. it feels quite commercial but definitely not in the same way as Close to Me, Hate Me etc. a much classier effort.

I don't think will smash or anything but it should get some decent interest going in the album.

This actually isn't bad. You can file it under the other 2 or 3 songs by her that I can stomach.

Although I'd probably preferred if it had been a cover of this (just not with Big Sean playing Philip Bailey)

Well after a couple of listens I think it is her best single in quite a long time.

I quite like it, probably would have been big for her five years ago. I suspect she faces an uphill struggle now.

I quite like it, probably would have been big for her five years ago. I suspect she faces an uphill struggle now.
Spotify didn't place her very well within New Music Friday, even in the UK (8th or so), so she faces a challenge snatching a streaming hit for sure.

it is a really good song though. I'm happy for her.

I did a FMV (Furry Music Video) of Love Me Like You Do :D

(Actually I just stood there and used screen capture while some talented person called Sweet B Girl's clever animation work took over but shh)

The sample is a little too obvious, but not any more than other songs that are big right now

this is decent, I expected quite a bit worse

she sounds wonderful as always

I am currently listened to Delirium in full and YES it's one of the top 5 albums of the decade. BANGER after BANGER, CLASSIC after CLASSIC.

UGH trust Alok to serve a good TRASHY bop, Sigala can fuck off though.

This is nice to tide us over while Halcyon Nights: The Complete Deluxe Expanded Edition but not quite so cause it's missing High For This & Lights (Single Version) is released!

It makes sense that Alok’s name backwards is Kola, because this is some Diet Kola levels of EDM averageness. This would’ve been one of the lesser additions to Halcyon Days if it existed 9 years ago, let alone being a fully fledged single in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom