EMERGENCY SYNC WATCH: Shadow In The Cloud (Tuesday 13 April, 8pm )

Are you on board?

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
OK, so I know I don't generally participate in sync viewing/listening events, but last night I watched the most LIFE CHANGING movie, and I really feel a need to share the experience with others.

It's only 80 minutes long and I will find a way to provide a free link.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WATCH THE TRAILER IT GIVES AWAY THE MOST INCREDIBLE MOMENT IN THIS INCREDIBLE FILM.

shadow-in-the-cloud-horror-review-1.jpg

I really need you to trust me on this. It WILL be worth your time.

Who's in and what's a good slot in the rota?

@Suomi @Tisch @Jark @Soldi @RJN @dmlaw @Phoenix @Iguana @Ellie @Gangsta Nancy Lam @COB @ZenGiraffe @dUb @wurst @Ag @jivafox @ButterTart and anybody else who might be interested.

What is this and where is it streaming?

I already watched a rather bad film with Chloe Grace Moretz in it the other week called Brain on Fire.

I'm not really a film buff at all but I do like a good recommendation! I won't look at any info but what is the GENRE at least? Looks actionny.

Is there a reason for this? I'll admit I've always been a bit curious!

I'm just really busy! My day job is super hectic, I've gotten into a habit of taking very long walks most evenings and I generally spend Friday and Saturday nights with my social bubble friends.

I will move heaven and earth to make this one happen though.

Reactions: COB
I'm not really a film buff at all but I do like a good recommendation! I won't look at any info but what is the GENRE at least? Looks actionny.

Honestly the less you know the better.

I would say the keywords are action, horror and batshit.

It's not streaming but I have a copy, so maybe I can send it via a dropbox link or to the Moopy gmail? All in a Moopy-safe manner of course.

The (female) director claims she re-wrote 90% of the script after the allegations about Landis came out.

He won't get any money if I share my copy with you anyway!

When's a good time for this? I see RJN has an event tonight, though as I mentioned this is a SHORT MOVIE.

The schedule is here, it looks like pretty much all of the coming week is currently free until Saturday.

Tuesday evening then? I'm hosting a pub quiz tomorrow so that's out for me.

I am reticent to watch films in the first place, but especially since I have no barometer on your taste, I think I'll pass

I'm putting in for Tuesday. Poll added.

I'll make a link to safely download the film available shortly beforehand.

It's a MAYBE as I'm trying to get through all the Oscar films before the ceremony. I think I have 6 left. Tuesday would be best though, yes.

You can tell VoR hasn’t done a sync before, I don’t know why I’ve been tagged, I don’t think I’ve ever posted about any film on Moopy before. In fact I don’t think I’ve watched one in YEARS :D

I work Tuesday evenings so I sadly can’t make it but having seen the trailer a while ago I know this will be a TREAT despite starring the vile little pig. :disco:

TONIGHT

I have PM'd those who have expressed an interest with some relevant information.

Anyone else who wants to play, please let me know.

I MAY be up for this although I may have been roped into helping a friend put up their curtains tonight.

Oh sorry I think I’m out, I thought 8pm would be 5pm my time but it’s 3pm so I’ll still be working.

I work Tuesday evenings so I sadly can’t make it but having seen the trailer a while ago I know this will be a TREAT despite starring the vile little pig. :disco:
Is she horrible in real life? She was amazing in 30 Rock so she'd have to be baby farmer-levels of evil before I'd consent to her cancellation.

VoR you need to get yourself on the underground Moopy social network and promote this event - a thread is NOT enough these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom