EMERGENCY SYNC WATCH: Shadow In The Cloud (Tuesday 13 April, 8pm )

Are you on board?

• Total voters
I love how her broken arm from earlier is just UTTERLY FORGOTTEN at this point :D

At 40%... Chapter 4: Interlopers (like that double meaning in the title?)

Well the little fight at the start was fun. The dialogue really is some of the worst I've ever heard in my life.

I'm interested to find out what she's doing on the plane though.

When are all these awful people going to start dying?

1618342461269.png

'They don't have the range'!!!!

At 50%... Chapter 5: Gremlin

So the full moon implies this is some kind of Werebat thing. Ugly fucker anyway. At least @Ellie gets to see it as requested.

I don't even know what to say. Speechless.

I have nothing.

The logistics of when she gestated and gave birth to this baby are utterly baffling :D

At 60%... CHAPTER 6: Baby On Board

'ARE WE CLEAR?' :D :D I mean... the acting really is appalling isn't it. I thought she was normally quite good herself (was she in the remake of Carrie? Or have I made that up?)

**Chokes back tears** This is worse than RUPAUL'S acting this week.

We're coming up to the end of the second act... and literally NOTHING has happened. :| I'm not sure I can ever take a suggestion from VOR ever again. It's not even campy fun like Humanoids From The Deep or something like that.

At 70%... CHAPTER 7: ALL KIND OF SHIT GOES DOWN

Well... those 8 minutes were fun. Shame we had to sit through the first 50 minutes first.I would never have made it that far if it wasn't for VOR's banging on about it.

The co-pilot is sat RIGHT NEXT TO THE CAPTAIN and she has to explain to him he's dead?

I love how cwej is picking up on the important plot subtleties that are completely lost on me and Ellie. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom