EMERGENCY SYNC WATCH: Shadow In The Cloud (Tuesday 13 April, 8pm )

Are you on board?

• Total voters
Well i think even in the shittest of movies (which this IS), people don't go from a reasonable English accent to an American accent half way through.

But I thought the boyfriend guy died once. Did I miss him surviving?!

After 80%.... CHAPTER 8: MORE PEOPLE DIE

I don't get it. I've lost all track of who is dead and alive.Thank GOD it's nearly over.

After 90%.... CHAPTER 9: A MIRACLE

'Fucking DAMES...'
'What about 'em?'...

Oooo... Feminism. Deals with ISSUES this movie doesn't it.

NORMALISE BREASTFEEDING AFTER RIPPING THE THROAT OUT OF A CGI GREMLIN WITH YOUR BARE HANDS

After 100%... CHAPTER 10: Got By The Tail

Finally.

How the FUCK did they get her to do this movie?

Gratuitous TIT SHOT at the end. :D

Sorry... someone at Rotten Tomatoes is taking the piss giving THIS a 'Fresh' rating:

I was so annoyed that they put the fall in the trailer... but I guess in retrospect there's VERY LITTLE to show in the first half :D

I really can't get my head around the reviews. I'd get it if they said 'It's ridiculously awful.. every objective thing about it is bad, but I enjoyed it'... but there's comments about how good her performance is, how it's an interesting commentary on gender politics, that it's well directed... WTAF?! I feel reading those reviews that I'm missing some kind of ongoing April Fools joke that they all agreed to pull on an unsuspecting audience.

For the last two weeks my Letterboxd last watched front page had been fancy foreign awards bait films and thanks to today and yesterday it now looks like this :bruised:

7613665D-A538-4DA6-B215-8A560DD5277B.jpeg

For the last two weeks my Letterboxd last watched front page had been fancy foreign awards bait films and thanks to today and yesterday it now looks like this :bruised:

View attachment 1679

Thunder Force such a disappointment. 2.5 stars about what I'd give too. Octavia Spencer in particular feels like she can't be fucking arsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom