Emma Bunton - Mama You Got This

Marilyn

User
Is it a new single? A new ALBAM?

9781473568587.jpg

No, it’s a new book for parents

“I love being a Spice Girl, but what I am proudest of is being a mum. Even though I had all the real-life girl power of the actual Spice Girls on speed-dial, my incredible partner and my mum, I had so many worries and questions I couldn't always ask out loud. What I really, really wanted was one, easy-to-read, honest book that would give me support without judgement - that might even make me chuckle occasionally.”

:)

Oh how I wish this was released before I had my brats. Emma stop being such a PATRONISING TWAT, and put your “expertise” in to a Spice Girl reunion WITH VICTORIA.

Stuff like this reiterates what a QUEEN Melanie C is, delivering us decent-to-great albums and putting effort in even after being told to give up by forum witches for 20 years

You wouldn’t catch her doing a book for mums because she’s too busy feeding the 30+ gays

(30+ refers to their age and also how many of them there are)

Stuff like this reiterates what a QUEEN Melanie C is, delivering us decent-to-great albums and putting effort in even after being told to give up by forum witches for 20 years

You wouldn’t catch her doing a book for mums because she’s too busy feeding the 30+ gays

(30+ refers to their age and also how many of them there are)
It’s been a rough ride for us Sporty fans (2004-2007), but Mel C has emerged as the absolute QUEEN!

Although I must admit I have VERY LITTLE interest in ANY of them as SOLO ARTISTES.

And to think we all thought Louise’s book was going to be the biggest waste of ink in 2021!

Utterly agog that this exists and they didn’t have a Baby pun in the title. IT’S RIGHT THERE GUYS.
Omg! :o maybe at age 52 she thought now was the time retire "baby" :(

Love the implication that since she started having children she’s been half mother half pop star when she basically retired from music in 2007 bar two Spice tours and one rancid solo album

She was just on This Morning promoting this and said that all Spice Girls want to tour to mark the 25th Anniversary. She said she was with Victoria at the weekend and they were discussing it. :o

I hate the word "chuckle". why adjust your resting bitch face for a chuckle ffs. laugh properly or stay mad.

She was just on This Morning promoting this and said that all Spice Girls want to tour to mark the 25th Anniversary. She said she was with Victoria at the weekend and they were discussing it. :o
AS IF!

Queen Vic knows which side her bread is buttered.

AS IF!

Queen Vic knows which side her bread is buttered.
You are probably RIGHT, but it seems a bit more sincere that the stories from THE SNU and HATE when it comes straight from THE HORSES MOUTH.

The problem with the Spice Girls these days is that Geri is even more dry and grim than VB, but she doesn't have the (apparent) deadpan "sense of humour" to pull it off.

apparently, the Wannabe vinyl is already up for pre-order on some Amazon sites (Awful mockup design as well)

Omg that’s so nice
Haven’t they been going out for like 25 years?

Emma Jones is an even more basic white name though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom