Emma Bunton - My Happy Place (4th Studio Album)

ThunderThighs

BURSTING OUT ALL OVER
emma-bunton-my-happy-place-album-cover.jpg

Just when you thought MONDAY couldn't get any worse

SO MUCH TALANT IT DANGER

While this does seem wretched, her covering Don't Call Me Baby is quite clever :side-eye:

Duets with Robbie Williams, Will Young AND Jade Jones?! :D

Seriously if Claire Richards can get an album of original solo songs released in 2019, I don’t understand why Baby Spice can’t

To be honest - I've got her other three albums, even if I did pay £1 for "Free Me" in Poundland and £3 for "Life In Mono" when the OG Fopp sold off their Music Zone stock. So I guess, what I'm saying is that I would part with a couple for quid for this which is highly unlikely to be the new the marketing team and praying for.

Especially without the promised rendition of "Straight Outta Compton".

First the Claire from Steps album and now THIS?

Was there actually a Brexit dividend or something?

I'm sure it's just the harsh brutality of fan videos, but they really are fucking TUNELESS

They mimed when they did our Pride here last summer.

My Happy Place. :D

Seriously if Claire Richards can get an album of original solo songs released in 2019, I don’t understand why Baby Spice can’t

"As you get older you feel more confident because actually your priorities change, and my family have become my focus, but this album is like the icing on the cake. Being able to write, record and perform is definitely that extra sprinkle of magic."

Plainly couldn't be bothered. To be honest I don't think another album's worth of her original sixties pastiches would sell any better than this. I don't know why but I'm not generally keen about an original or two being chucked on an album otherwise made up of covers - go the whole hog and do a straight up covers album.

Don't Call Me Baby seems like a bit of an outlier. I'm glad she left Voice of the Beehive alone anyway.

if there ever was a most undeserving SG to get a 4th album:argh:

Oh come on can you imagine a VB or Mel B fourth album?! :D

At least Emma’s managed to give us one or two keepers each ‘era’ and surely Free Me is considered one of the best Spice solo albums

Plainly couldn't be bothered. To be honest I don't think another album's worth of her original sixties pastiches would sell any better than this. I don't know why but I'm not generally keen about an original or two being chucked on an album otherwise made up of covers - go the whole hog and do a straight up covers album.

You’re probably right. I’m really not sure there is much of a market either but if you’re going to try then at least put a little bit of effort in

I've always imagined VB would go down the route of a Tove Lo/Lana-esque approach of half-arsed singing, talking and slurring her words through songs sounding miserable with deppressive lyrics about an unloving husband, middle age crisis and the ups and wdowns of fame. Think A Mind of Its Own but about SUICIDE. YOU know you'd love it :disco:

I wish she would do a full covers album with the word Baby. As well as Madison Avenue, she could do Corona’s Baby Baby, Pato Banton’s Baby Come Back.

Baby got back?

At least Emma’s managed to give us one or two keepers each ‘era’ and surely Free Me is considered one of the best Spice solo albums

BESIDES, I cannot believe none of them could be arsed to record at least one new Spice Girl track to promote the tour yet these shameless money grabbing CUNTS did find time to record albums nobody asked for!
Clearly they will have solo spots and Bumton here will not lose any time promoting this instead of singing her "hits", hope I'm proved wrong.

Omg do you think we will get Angles in chains (acapella sing along) version? :o

Omg do you think we will get Angles in chains (acapella sing along) version? :o

well, either that or yet ANOTHER lacklustre performance of It's Raining Men full of gay cliches, but since post 2014-Geru is AL ABOUT ARTISTRY there is hope we'll get an acoustic set :disco:
Menly should do her usual show like she does when she's on tour by herself, Emma yet another tired old 60's theme performance, Victoria will appear in a short Instagram Story 30 second video amongs all the cheers and the loud booing in the crowd explaining how she couldn't be there that night and how she's focusing on her brand and being a woman in charge and girl power blah blah bullshit and finally Mel Beh giving up on singing and giving what the public wants and by that I mean an impromptu 20 minute Stand-Up show roasting all the girls *dies*

Listening to that playlist on Spotify of her ‘greatest hits’ and it’s reminded me just how beautiful All I Need To Know is :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom