Emma Bunton - My Happy Place (4th Studio Album)

Showaddywaddy is a budget CD isn't it? I don't know why it's in the chart. It's two for nine quid in Asda.

Still, there's a BROTHERHOOD OF MAN GOLD in the same series out in a few weeks, so I must get that preorder in :disco:

Reactions: Zu
I’m sure I read that it’s a TRIPLE CD on a thread in the very popular Showaddywaddy chat lounge so presumably it’s the latter

Two CDs for nine quid or two COPIES?

Two albums! And yes the Brotherhood Of Man one is a triple as well, about two thirds cover version. I don't know how I've lived without their versions of Bright Eyes, I'm In The Mood For Dancing and Together We Are Beautiful all these years in sparkling CD quality, but only a few short weeks left to find out!

Two albums! And yes the Brotherhood Of Man one is a triple as well, about two thirds cover version. I don't know how I've lived without their versions of Bright Eyes, I'm In The Mood For Dancing and Together We Are Beautiful all these years in sparkling CD quality, but only a few short weeks left to find out!

Does Brotherhood of Man still have all the original members? I’m simply appalled to discover that Showaddywaddy have NONE of theirs. I can’t imagine what those 922 people who bought their very special deluxe set (with a second copy for LEN AT CHRISTMAS) must think :shock:

Well all of the Eurovision and subsequent hitmaking line up, yes. But that wasn't the original line up. Originally it was just a name for an ever changing parade of session singers. They had the hit with 'United We Stand'. Why it was revived for Eurovision, I've no idea.

A friend of mine claims that Marc Bolan was better than Bowie which is patently bewildered drunken nonsense. I do like the odd one but they’re all a bit samey (writes Enya Stan with no sense of self-awareness :tongueout:)

I keep a little Marc in my heart too but he tossed out some tat in his time. He was getting back on track when he died which is a shame. But it's still Bowie all the way.

Shall we see if we can get onto page 7 with no mention whatsoever of anything relating to the subject of the thread? :tongueout:

Page 6 going VERY well so far! :disco:

A friend of mine claims that Marc Bolan was better than Bowie which is patently bewildered drunken nonsense. I do like the odd one but they’re all a bit samey (writes Enya Stan with no sense of self-awareness :tongueout:)

Oh NO, he was nothing on Bowie for me. I do feel he was taken far too soon though. Who knows what GEMS he would have came out with if he lived until a grand old age.

I'm far more a David Essex and Leo Sayer kind of girl

I dunno, Bolan wasn't much of a lyricist.

"Deborah, you look like zebra" isn't going to get you a second date.

Unless you're trying to shag a donkey with alopecia, who may well accept it as a compliment.

Also, if we’re talking Marcs, Almond > Bolan by the LONGEST SHOT POSSIBLE. I would do a Marc Rate but I can’t think of any others :side-eye:

Marc Almond’s not a real Marc either :(

It’s all a TERRIBLE LIE!

plhandout.jpg

Have we made more posts than copies old greasy thighs has sold yet?

I didn’t and I bet he deliberately killed those pets, but I suppose there’s always one exception to the rule of sickening evil :(

Well I’ve NEVER liked HIM

I was hoping he’d died so I could make a big deal about not crying or caring. DISAPPOINTING

Can’t trust some people as far as you can throw them. I believed every word :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom