Emma Bunton's Christmas Party

I am rather excited that 'Plus Special Guests' looks like it could mean the two greatest white soul voices in the country finally sharing the stage.

Oh god, I hope she doesn't wheel out the husband and kids again.

Was Kylie busy this year?

To be fair, it's a brilliant venue for this kind of thing. She'd better rustle up some amazing guests though, as I can't see her selling it out on her own.

I would imagine there's a good chance she'll get her old mate Will Young to turn up for a tune or two if he's not busy (is he ever, these days?)

she couldn't afford a new session specifically for THIS so they had to recycle one from the SG Tour! MADNESS

What is the capacity now, about 5,000? As long as she's not too greedy with the tickets I think she could get a decent crowd, particularly playing up the Christmas Party angle.

And by 'decent crowd' I'm referring to quantity clearly. Obviously anyone buying a ticket will be a ghastly sort of person.

Last edited:
greedy with the tickets

:D “Well Miss Bumton, I’m afraid the show’s far from a sell-out despite the glittering line-up. Unfortunately Jo O’Meara and Sue Bryce turn out to be not very popular with the public and we did warn you not to get GREEDY WITH THE TICKETS!”

What is the capacity now, about 5,000? As long as she's not too greedy with the tickets I think she could get a decent crowd, particularly playing up the Christmas Party angle.

Where KYLIE leads...

I'm sure she can rope Menly in for a lovely rendition of 'I Know Him So Well (Sleigh Bells Remix)'

I will EXPLODE if Victoria does decide to show up to this low-budget Intimate & Live knock-off AFFAIR instead after she snubbed the girls' tour :disco:

I think she'll be fine flogging the tickets - it's the time of year for this sort of thing, a few adverts on heart FM and you'll get Helen from HR and her 5 mates getting tickets. Any chance to sip prosecco from a paper cup with the huns xoxox

Spice loons come from all over the world (well Brazil) for this shit, there's about 2k of them.

Not forgetting the Appletons, Kate Thornton, Holly Willobooby and queen Tamzin O taking up the vip boxes.

OMG I must go :disco:

She already has stated on IG she'll be doing her solo stuff, some Spice Girls songs (2B1 a shoe in surely) and some Xmas covers:side-eye:

sounds appalling!

Sounds HOT. I hope she throws in some Anal Cunt covers and obviously ‘Too Drunk To Fuck’ to get everyone in the Christmas party spirit :disco:

Will there be BALLOONS? Emma’s a very generous lady so I expect there’ll be a thimble of lager shandy dished up to each party guest on the way in :disco:

Platinum Package ticket holders also get a sniff of her knickers and a signed photo of the ALBERT HALL :disco:

Now on general release

Tickets still available.

LOTS and LOTS of tickets still available :D

I'd actually go and see this for £20. Her solo stuff is actually second to only VB and I've got a feeling she'll roll out some A List talant to prop it all up come the day.

She is selling tickets for a Christmas gig during an unseasonably warm September, in fairness.

Applause for the tags, Moopy. Especially the delightful shock of the Victoria Beckham tag.

I doubt anyone would be queueing up even if there were 6 feet snow drifts on Compton Street right now to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom