Emma Bunton's Christmas Party

I fully expect she will be giving them away with those disgusting pastel cassettes on her website.

Reactions: SDF
'Maybe' is gonna bring the house down.
'

'Crickets Sing for Anamaria' Is gonna blast the roof OFF :disco:

I propose we dip into the Moopy funds to buy two tickets. One for @lolly and one for someone to film him the whole time.

Do they still have a best live category at The Brits? Surely Emma has a chance now with this.

Do they still have a best live category at The Brits? Surely Emma has a chance now with this.

Poor S Club 3. They had dusted their mantel for that award for their turn at Butlins Skegness :(

If I had enough friends interested to fill a box, I'd kill myself.
:D

I think I might plunk for the this once it's dropped to a fiver for a ticket.

I reckon Bunton is worth rewarding for the life changing Full Intention remix of Free Me :disco:

Set your alarms, we’re getting a new Christmas single from her

I suppose she's got to have SOMETHING to give the free tickets away with.

I'm excited to hear the first new solo recordings from Emma since Life In Mono :) .

I have no idea what you're talking about. There was no Emma Bunton solo album this year.

I am employing humour to feign ignorance of the dreadful covers album that even I never bothered to buy or listen to in full.

Thank you for your understanding.

She'll stoop to Iceland adverts with Katona soon enough. The likes of Maybe, No Sign of Life and When My Sister Came were legit and like her 5 strands of hair, she blew it.

I've never seen an album land in a charity shop quicker than this. About 3 weeks after it was released there was a copy in the British Heart Foundation for 50p :D

Reactions: SDF
Did this pass without comment, or was it cancelled?

It happened but NOBODY CARED

Set list: Set 1 – 1. Maybe 2. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree 3. Jingle Bell Rock 4. Baby It’s Cold Outside (with Jade Jones) 5. Here Comes the Sun 6. I Only Want to Be With You (with Will Young) 7. Winter Wonderland 8. Santa Baby 9. Take My Breath Away 10. Free Me 11. Don’t Call Me Baby Set 2 – 1. Baby Please Don’t Stop 2. Too Many Teardrops 3. You’re All I Need to Get By (with Jade Jones) 4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town 5. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 6. Spice Up Your Life 7. Say You’ll Be There 8. Viva Forever 9. Mama (with Chicken Shed Theatre) 10. 2 Become 1 11. What Took You So Long 12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 13. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (with Matt Goss) 14. Coming Home For Christmas 15. Rockin’ Robin 16. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day

:zombie:

OH HANG ON

Lizzie-Cundy---Emma-Bunton-Christmas-Party-in-London-03-586x798.jpg

LIZZIE CUNDY WAS THERE

And TAMZIN OUTHWAITE! and SAIRA KHAN!

It was actually a big success :evil:

As for the setlist, it was always billed as a Christmas gig, which TBH is why I didn't bother. But 5 Spice Girls songs and 4 of her solo hits is more than I expected.

I think there's a good chance she'll make it an annual tradition.

No, as far as I can tell she sang them all in full.

I'd expect her to wheel out 2 Become 1, but I love that she sang Viva Forever.

I genuinely don't see what's so ridiculous about it? She did exactly what she advertised that she'd do, played a packed house and got rave reviews.

I bet her VIP package contained a better spread than CHOPPED CARROTS too...

It was on some secret ticket lists that some people are on for £15 each in the run up but obviously she shifted a fair few

It’s just sell out show after sell out show for Baby Spice :disco:

Reactions: VoR
Well, it was okay.

Seeing Maybe and the solo singles was nice, but the Xmas stuff and the new album stuff didn't really work for me. Obviously it was an Xmas party etc so I see WHY she did it.

To be honest, the solo songs got the much bigger reactions so it showed that for a (niche) crowd a full solo concert would probably be well received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom