Emma.

Hate this story, but I'll probably go see it anyway. No adaptation will ever top Clueless tbh.

I quite like Anya.

Entirely unnecessary but I am a bit in love with Gemma Whelan so I will probably go.

I think 25 years is a good gap

Anybody seen this? I can’t see how it could go wrong but i don’t want to book if it’s somehow terrible

It was good. The casting was pretty spot on I think and the performances were funny but not OTT.

Last edited:
I'm going to see it tomorrow. I wanted to see PARASITE but SOMEONE "didn't fancy it". WELL MAYBE I DON'T FANCY THIS grumble grumble grumble

I'll LET YOU KNOW

This was QUITE GOOD although as is the modern way I felt it a bit SLOOOOOW at times. And that's all I can say after being constantly distracted by GIGGLING VULGAR WOMEN who had to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP and people in the BOX (I didn't even know there WAS a box) who COUGHED CONTINUALLY throughout the whole film. I think I'll stick with ARTHOUSE in the future. SUCH A BETTER CLASS OF PERSON

Reactions: Lee
This was GOOD but not GREAT. A very relaxing way to spend a few hours, and of course the story is one I know and love. The scene at Boxhill Park was the best - i actually got a bit choked up for poor Miss Bates.

This bored me to the point where I was going to leave. It’s very slow and so many looks with no dialogue. I just don’t think the genre is for me, I was unimpressed with Love & Friendship as well.

I entertained myself by looking at the pretty dresses and hoping to get another glimpse of Johnny Flynn’s ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom