Eternal Reunion Tour SCRAPPED (Cause: TERFism)

They got dressed up for that photoshoot to basically go carol singing and still had to cancel it!

They do have (a well paid I presume) double act gig in Dubai coming up with Bewitched and several weekender type bills but generally a far cry from what this could’ve been and there’s no chance of them pulling off a standalone tour.

The TERF stuff is just madness to me. It's the "children are being brainwashed!" slant that they have to pull out as their go to defence.

If they can SOMEHOW accept that we, as gay people, don't choose to be gay... why can't they understand that trans people also don't choose to be trans?

I know I'm repeating it for a third time but how is -

"were set to perform at the parking area outside Birmingham's NEC"

...just in that article like it's completely normal, without any context needed?!

Meanwhile Louise was in the studio this week, not just signing songs but laying down a no-doubt lucrative Nivea VOICEOVER!

Get money LOU!

She’s probably better off signing them than singing them to be fair. Always one step ahead of the game and now going for the deaf market. :disco:

Watch Popbitch for the inevitable "seat filling service" report.

Mind you, a gig would actually have to go ahead first...

I know I'm repeating it for a third time but how is -

"were set to perform at the parking area outside Birmingham's NEC"

...just in that article like it's completely normal, without any context needed?!

Ngl initially I glazed over it, smirked and moved on.

It just needed time to sink in.

I also noted that Louise is doing Hoopla again after the Bennetts declined on account of homosexuals

I saw some comments on Vernies post

“Am gay and I agree wiv u”

Oh FUCK off. Is LIFE ALRIGHT FOR YOU NOW IS IT? HAVE YOU OVERCOME YOUR STRUGGLE?

No doubt it’ll be the “masc4masc no fats or femmes” types.

Yuck.

Reactions: dUb
The TERF stuff is just madness to me. It's the "children are being brainwashed!" slant that they have to pull out as their go to defence.

If they can SOMEHOW accept that we, as gay people, don't choose to be gay... why can't they understand that trans people also don't choose to be trans?
Ignorance and fear of the unknown, it was exactly the same with the gayz when there was hardly any out. People are, generally, stupid.

Ignorance and fear of the unknown, it was exactly the same with the gayz when there was hardly any out. People are, generally, stupid.

Exactly this. So even if we can say well huge steps have been taken, sure, maybe in some places... but we can't say the same for trans folks, and these TERFs genuinely don't seem to care about anything other than hating trans people. It's so bizarre. In addition, knowing there are gay people out there who have CONVENIENTLY FORGOTTEN about our own history just irks me so much.

I do wonder what it must be like to stay in such a narrow lane and have no thought for anything outside of an individual experience. It must be isolating, surely?

Just A Step From Heaven is THIRTY next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom